Tip of the hat to the Bucks

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Re: Tip of the hat to the Bucks 

Post#21 » by bizarro » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm

:party:

We certainly may end up with the 1st pick. And, as MD pointed out: None of this was by design. And, our pathetic HC continues to try to win games by playing Sessions and Adrien big-time minutes while Giannis is consistently benched. Middleton is benched. The D-League call-ups get no meaningful burn. Zaza starts and plays heavy minutes. Henson isn't played big minutes. Miroslav is nowhere to be seen. It's all fool's gold.

We may even hit gold on our draft pick. However, even though I don't favor the 76ers roster today over the Bucks roster...I take your management and vision 24/7 over our meddling incompetent bunch. They don't know how to execute a rebuild. And, why would they? They can't execute anything successfully.

Our only hope. And, I mean, our only hope, is Herb sells a share of ownership whereby he gives basketball jurisdiction to the incoming group. They fire Hammond. They fire Drew. They kidnap Hinkie ( 8-) ) or some other bold move - i.e. place a young innovative basketball mind at the helm...and blow this thing up. That is the only way. Otherwise, this crew of dolts will simply revert to their norm. Meanwhile, boardmembers will start dropping like flies.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,492

Post#22 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:38 pm

I wouldn't be shocked if both Boston and LA end up with a top 3 pick. Or if somehow they don't we trade our top pick for Gerald Wallace
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#23 » by HurricaneKid » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:...we trade our top pick for Gerald Wallace

:banghead:

Don't go giving the cronies any ideas...
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,723

Post#24 » by msiris » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Right now there is no point in winning games.
Ride the tank
MrPerfect1
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,425

Post#25 » by MrPerfect1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:01 pm

bizarro wrote::party:

We certainly may end up with the 1st pick. And, as MD pointed out: None of this was by design. And, our pathetic HC continues to try to win games by playing Sessions and Adrien big-time minutes while Giannis is consistently benched.

When you think about it, it becomes even more incredible that our HC thinks 2 backups from a sub .500 team in the East are basically our best (or close to best) players

msiris wrote:Right now there is no point in winning games.

I think many would disagree: #Veteran Leadership, #Winning Culture lol
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,068

Post#26 » by ReasonablySober » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:11 pm

MrPerfect1 wrote:
bizarro wrote::party:

We certainly may end up with the 1st pick. And, as MD pointed out: None of this was by design. And, our pathetic HC continues to try to win games by playing Sessions and Adrien big-time minutes while Giannis is consistently benched.

When you think about it, it becomes even more incredible that our HC thinks 2 backups from a sub .500 team in the East are basically our best (or close to best) players

msiris wrote:Right now there is no point in winning games.

I think many would disagree: #Veteran Leadership, #Winning Culture lol

They have been. It's why they keep getting so many minutes.
MrPerfect1
Lead Assistant

Post#27 » by MrPerfect1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Adrien is debatable. He has had some decent stats although his defense remains highly questionable. By points per possession, Adrien ranks s 1 of the 5 worst defenders in the NBA
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,068

Post#28 » by ReasonablySober » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

MrPerfect1 wrote:Adrien is debatable. He has had some decent stats although his defense remains highly questionable. By points per possession, Adrien ranks s 1 of the 5 worst defenders in the NBA

Defense: 100 plays - 1.1 PPP - 438th in the NBA
Offense: 150 plays - 1.09 PPP - 13th in the NBA

2nd best +/- since joining the team amongst regulars.

So sure, debateable. But I think he makes a good argument.
MrPerfect1
Lead Assistant

Post#29 » by MrPerfect1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:44 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
MrPerfect1 wrote:Adrien is debatable. He has had some decent stats although his defense remains highly questionable. By points per possession, Adrien ranks s 1 of the 5 worst defenders in the NBA

Defense: 100 plays - 1.1 PPP - 438th in the NBA
Offense: 150 plays - 1.09 PPP - 13th in the NBA

2nd best +/- since joining the team amongst regulars.

So sure, debateable. But I think he makes a good argument.

The defense seems to have dropped now to 1.21 PPP and 451st. Both numbers I have some skepticism about since they are so extreme each way
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#30 » by Max Green » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:54 pm

We've become better offensive with Ramon & Adrien, that would have happened with any competent players that replaced Butler/Ridnour/Neal. They put up good box score stats, but we still haven't beaten 1 team we wouldn't have otherwise without them. Anybody watching the games can see how badly Ramon fails in crunch time against decent teams. Him & Knight playing hero ball in close games have been a Tankers dream.
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#31 » by Buck You » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:01 pm

OP is trying to jinx us.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,725

Post#32 » by AussieBuck » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Max hates Ramon more than Mayo hates diets.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#33 » by Max Green » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Hate is such a strong and ugly word. It's more of a disdain...:D
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,725

Post#34 » by AussieBuck » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Max Green wrote:Hate is such a strong and ugly word. It's more of a disdain...:D

You can certainly hold a grudge. :D
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
6ersfolife
Junior
And1: 180

Post#35 » by 6ersfolife » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:22 pm

MiltownHawkeye wrote:I thought for sure this was going to be that Sixers troll under a different name.

Nope I'm no troll.
I guess I posted because misery loves company as they say. I remember when Iverson and Ray Allen were going at it in the play off's.....How long ago has that seemed. I just feel for you guys because your ownership sucks, and we were stuck with you in that"trying to get the 8th seed, get bounced, and draft at 16 and grab a nobody" mode for years. Hinkie has been a breath of fresh air for us diehard fans who know we need to suck really bad to get better. He has a vision, and I would love for some new blood to get back into the deep playoff contention in the East. It is more fun when we are both good than when everyone but two teams in the east suck... So here is to hoping we both grab a top 3 pick and everybody in your organization gets fired lol
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,847

Post#36 » by VooDoo7 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:08 am

I won't rest easy until we have the worst record locked up, or we get a top 4 pick on lottery night (if the top 4 declares).

The fact that Drew is playing Sessions and Adrien big minutes, and trying to win at this point, is simply amazing. Hell, not buying them guys out after the trade was even dumber.

I wonder if Hammond and Drew know their days are numbered here (new ownership) so they really don't give two sh*ts about our future. Can't wait til the draft when we draft Gordon #1.
MiltownHawkeye
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,416

Post#37 » by MiltownHawkeye » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:44 am

VooDoo7 wrote:I won't rest easy until we have the worst record locked up, or we get a top 4 pick on lottery night (if the top 4 declares).

The fact that Drew is playing Sessions and Adrien big minutes, and trying to win at this point, is simply amazing. Hell, not buying them guys out after the trade was even dumber.

I wonder if Hammond and Drew know their days are numbered here (new ownership) so they really don't give two sh*ts about our future. Can't wait til the draft when we draft Gordon #1.

That would be worse than finding out that Giannis is 24.
Free Chuck Diesel

Fire Steve Novak

Return to Milwaukee Bucks