ImageImage

Final PG: Bucks lose... Fitting end to the Season.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Re: Final PG: Bucks lose... Fitting end to the Season. 

Post#41 » by averageposter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Don't know if anyone mentioned it in the game thread but as is customary for the final game the Bucks go on court and say thanks to the fans pregame. Someone usually does the talking, this year it was Coach Drew. He did the obligatory thank you and then with a big, big, grin said see you all in October. The look on his face led me to believe he was enjoying the delicious irony that that might not be true. Also the crowds reaction was pretty skeptical of the thought as well, a lot of yeah rights in my section. Just really enjoyed that moment.

Bango's sendoff was pretty cool. He deserves it. Always did an amazing job so, so great on the court and the kids in the stands.
BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

Post#42 » by BobbyLight » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm

What wrote:I loved when Larry Drew came out with the team and thanked the fans for their dedication, and he said something along the lines of "Have a nice summer, and see you in October"

I was there as well and when I heard that I told my wife "Maybe he already knows the next team he will coach into the ground and he thinks there will be a preseason game here or something."
-Jragon-
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,502

Post#43 » by -Jragon- » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Had a great time at the game last night! My daughter got a picture with Senator Kohl. He was very nice; great chant at the end of the game for him. Classy sendoff for Bango, too. I almost caught a shirt and some dude fell on my back in the process - ouch.

Weird question: did anyone DVR the game and still have it? My daughter and I were sitting behind Jim and Mac after the game during the post game and we got on TV. If anyone could post or send me a screen shot of it she would be really happy. She's the cute little white girl with glasses and I have a black bucks hat on.
Bucksfan28
General Manager
And1: 4,918

Post#44 » by Bucksfan28 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:21 pm

stellation wrote:Image

Best thing I've seen in a long time.
MoreTrife wrote:Love seeing two buffoons have a buffoon competition.
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,646

Post#45 » by Matches Malone » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:26 pm

Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

Post#46 » by BobbyLight » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 pm

-Jragon- wrote:Weird question: did anyone DVR the game and still have it? My daughter and I were sitting behind Jim and Mac after the game during the post game and we got on TV. If anyone could post or send me a screen shot of it she would be really happy. She's the cute little white girl with glasses and I have a black bucks hat on.

I set the replay to record so as long as they don't cut off the replay, I can help... I just dunno how to share it minus posting it here.
-Jragon-
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,502

Post#47 » by -Jragon- » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:21 pm

BobbyLight wrote:
-Jragon- wrote:Weird question: did anyone DVR the game and still have it? My daughter and I were sitting behind Jim and Mac after the game during the post game and we got on TV. If anyone could post or send me a screen shot of it she would be really happy. She's the cute little white girl with glasses and I have a black bucks hat on.

I set the replay to record so as long as they don't cut off the replay, I can help... I just dunno how to share it minus posting it here.

Thanks for looking out! I pmed you my email address for if it records.
JackSIKMA43
Bench Warmer
And1: 847

Post#48 » by JackSIKMA43 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Had a blast at the game, great to meet and hang out with some of the SOB crew. Sat in Sector 7, too. But I'm paying for it today, no doubt. Piled the sauce on a bit too much. Regardless, the enthusiasm and excitement among everyone for the impending new era of this team was evident all around. Glad I came up for the game. We could feasibly argue that other than the day they won the title in 1971, yesterday was the biggest day in team history, certainly in these modern times.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks