ImageImage

Bucks acquire Jared Dudley/2017 1st for Delfino/Miroslav/2nd

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Nebula1
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Re: Bucks acquire Jared Dudley/2017 1st for Delfino/Miroslav 

Post#541 » by Nebula1 » Mon Sep 8, 2014 4:39 pm

Rather the Bucks just have another down year and draft a point guard. If anything, the Bucks should be trading for picks.
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man
And1: 339

Post#542 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Tue Sep 9, 2014 1:52 am

BuckHole wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:I wonder how this will wind up compared to the other injured point guard we were arguing about for a while. Remember when people didn't want to trade for Curry because of his ankles?

Didn't we trade Ray Allen because his ankles were shot?

We traded Ray Allen because God hates the bucks

Sent from my SM-G900P using RealGM Forums mobile app
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#543 » by Chuck Diesel » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:19 am

Jared Dudley is a John Hammond/Brian Scalabrine hybrid as a speaker.
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,925

Post#544 » by stellation » Tue Sep 9, 2014 9:13 am

I've always thought that Jared Dudley and Jerryd Bayless were top 5 funny looking guys in the league. We've moved out Carlos and added those two guys. Anyway you look at it this offseason is a failure.
#FreeChuckDiesel
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,725

Post#545 » by AussieBuck » Tue Sep 9, 2014 11:10 pm

stellation wrote:I've always thought that Jared Dudley and Jerryd Bayless were top 5 funny looking guys in the league. We've moved out Carlos and added those two guys. Anyway you look at it this offseason is a failure.

On the plus side this means Brock Motum will soon be a Buck.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,925

Post#546 » by stellation » Tue Sep 9, 2014 11:27 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
stellation wrote:I've always thought that Jared Dudley and Jerryd Bayless were top 5 funny looking guys in the league. We've moved out Carlos and added those two guys. Anyway you look at it this offseason is a failure.

On the plus side this means Brock Motum will soon be a Buck.

Dude would be top 5 with a rocket.
#FreeChuckDiesel
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,725

Post#547 » by AussieBuck » Tue Sep 9, 2014 11:48 pm

U wot m8?
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,533

Post#548 » by raferfenix » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 pm

NBA.com gave out #OffseasonReportCards to every team:

http://www.nba.com/reportcard/offseason/2014/bucks

We got a B- as an overrall grade. Here's the summary:

The ambition is bigger in Milwaukee, the Mom-and-Pop feel under former owner Herb Kohl giving way to a slicker, faster vision from new bosses Wes Edens and Marc Lasry. A marquee-name coach, a new arena, title contention -- it's all in play if the Bucks, from where they sit, can figure out how to get there.

Parker seems like an ideal fit, not just in talent but in demeanor and willingness to devote his career to Milwaukee. But he and Antetokounmpo -- a Durant-alike, in the Bucks' best-case projections -- have much to learn and shaky help around them. Jared Dudley, late in this busy summer, was brought in as much for his presence as his game, because this team needs leadership and it can't all come from Kidd (the Bucks' fourth coach in two years).

-- Steve Aschburner
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#549 » by HurricaneKid » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:32 pm

raferfenix wrote:NBA.com gave out #OffseasonReportCards to every team:

http://www.nba.com/reportcard/offseason/2014/bucks

We got a B- as an overrall grade. Here's the summary:

The ambition is bigger in Milwaukee, the Mom-and-Pop feel under former owner Herb Kohl giving way to a slicker, faster vision from new bosses Wes Edens and Marc Lasry. A marquee-name coach, a new arena, title contention -- it's all in play if the Bucks, from where they sit, can figure out how to get there.

Parker seems like an ideal fit, not just in talent but in demeanor and willingness to devote his career to Milwaukee. But he and Antetokounmpo -- a Durant-alike, in the Bucks' best-case projections -- have much to learn and shaky help around them. Jared Dudley, late in this busy summer, was brought in as much for his presence as his game, because this team needs leadership and it can't all come from Kidd (the Bucks' fourth coach in two years).

-- Steve Aschburner

Good god the national coverage on this team is laughable.

We got the same offseason grade as the Rockets? WTF??

Short of the Cavs I don't see another team that completely shifted the direction of the franchise like Milwaukee. Maybe the Clippers but Ingles isn't exactly the same as adding Jabari.
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks