ImageImage

Bucks Fanfest 2014 10/4/14 (Live Thread)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,752

Re: Bucks Fanfest 2014 10/4/14 (Live Thread) 

Post#141 » by emunney » Tue Oct 7, 2014 4:33 pm

Ill-yasova wrote:
BobbyLight wrote:I was there and was surprised that, from my eyes, it looked like the number in the crowd this year was the same as last year, if not less. I was expecting more, but it's really the hardcore fans and then families who show and those people are going to show for a free event every year. Not the corporate season ticket holders.

EDIT: Fairly positive I saw ESBF in the pro shop. I was the guy who went crazy on his wife because it was 1,000 degrees in there and she had to hang every one of the 10 shirts she wanted next to each other so she could decide which one to get (spoiler: it was the first one she looked at). Yeah, I was the guy who was yelling at her.

Just yelling at her instead of punching her in the face really does make you "BobbyLight"

Pretty sure you just called his wife a hooker.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#142 » by Max Green » Tue Oct 7, 2014 5:03 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:Said this in the wrong thread, but finally watched video from the scrimmage. Parker is unrecognizable.

Unrecognizable in what way?
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,978

Post#143 » by Badgerlander » Tue Oct 7, 2014 5:11 pm

emunney wrote:Pretty sure you just called his wife a hooker.

Incontinentia Buttocks?
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,744

Post#144 » by DanoMac » Tue Oct 7, 2014 5:15 pm

Ill-yasova wrote:
BobbyLight wrote:I was there and was surprised that, from my eyes, it looked like the number in the crowd this year was the same as last year, if not less. I was expecting more, but it's really the hardcore fans and then families who show and those people are going to show for a free event every year. Not the corporate season ticket holders.

EDIT: Fairly positive I saw ESBF in the pro shop. I was the guy who went crazy on his wife because it was 1,000 degrees in there and she had to hang every one of the 10 shirts she wanted next to each other so she could decide which one to get (spoiler: it was the first one she looked at). Yeah, I was the guy who was yelling at her.

Just yelling at her instead of punching her in the face really does make you "BobbyLight"

Let's thank God it's not BobbyFight, or else this story could have taken a very NFL-esque turn.
emunney
RealGM

Post#145 » by emunney » Tue Oct 7, 2014 5:15 pm

I will not have my fwiends widiculed by the common soldiewy.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,940

Post#146 » by theFireBlanket » Tue Oct 7, 2014 5:28 pm

DocHoliday wrote:I'm pretty sure by playmakers he means the bigs making the pass to the cutter in the princeton offense when they get the ball at the elbow. I don't think Larry needs to be able to hit too many elbow jumpers, he can easily dunk it in 2 steps from there.

I didn't imply that they're putting him in place to take jumpers. What I meant is that by getting him active in the offense, simply handling the ball while helping movement will increase his confidence in situations where he might have to take them. Larry's had trouble converting buckets even on the inside when his confidence was shot or he wasn't being involved on the offensive end.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
emunney
RealGM

Post#147 » by emunney » Tue Oct 7, 2014 5:54 pm

I also think touching the ball more in low stress situations makes it more routine and makes catching the ball in tighter quarters easier. In a close game, it's not ideal to try to thread a pass to a guy for an easy bucket if he hasn't touched the ball on offense all game. I think focus is something you need to keep priming.
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,847

Post#148 » by VooDoo7 » Wed Oct 8, 2014 12:46 am

Max Green wrote:
ReasonablySober wrote:Said this in the wrong thread, but finally watched video from the scrimmage. Parker is unrecognizable.

Unrecognizable in what way?

New haircut.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks