ImageImage

GT: 11/21/14 Bucks @ Raptors (6:30pm FS-WI Happy B-Day Larry

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,792

Re: GT: 11/21/14 Bucks @ Raptors (6:30pm FS-WI Happy B-Day L 

Post#821 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

Marshall really does make a ton of slick little passes we haven't seen in a long time as Bucks fans.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,484

Post#822 » by SupremeHustle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

Toronto is so win-now, that an Ers for Caboclo trade could be something-something.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
Pachulia
Junior
And1: 369

Post#823 » by Pachulia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

I can't believe the Hawks had to give BeBe away for free just to get the Raps to take Lou Will's contract...
Follow Zaza on Instagram: @ZazaPachulia
BobbyLight
RealGM
And1: 1,546

Post#824 » by BobbyLight » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:Cocacola looks like he could be a Batum type.

Looks like Rudy Gay to me. Really atheltic jump shooter.

Pre or post LASIK surgery?
Flap Jackson
Bench Warmer
And1: 698

Post#825 » by Flap Jackson » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:55 am

ElPeregrino wrote:
skones wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:He's athletic compared to you or me. He's unathletic compared to the other top prospects in his draft class or any of the top SFs in the league.

No, he's really not.

He's really not what? He's really not unathletic compared to Wiggins, Embiid, Exum? Or are you saying he's comparably athletic to the likes of LeBron, Durant, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Josh Smith, Carmelo (who he was frequently compared to)?

I can never understand why Rudy Gay is never in those comparison lists. Watch a Sac game, its uncanny.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#826 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:55 am

SupremeHustle wrote:Toronto is so win-now, that an Ers for Caboclo trade could be something-something.

Hell, I'd settle for Landry Fields.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#827 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:56 am

BobbyLight wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:Cocacola looks like he could be a Batum type.

Looks like Rudy Gay to me. Really atheltic jump shooter.

Pre or post LASIK surgery?

Pre-DeRozan and post-DeRozan.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,740

Post#828 » by emunney » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:56 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:Toronto is so win-now, that an Ers for Caboclo trade could be something-something.

Hell, I'd settle for Landry Fields.

no don't
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,587

Post#829 » by JayMKE » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:56 am

the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship the raptors win the championship
FREE GIANNIS
randy84
RealGM
And1: 6,411

Post#830 » by randy84 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:57 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:Marshall really does make a ton of slick little passes we haven't seen in a long time as Bucks fans.

Too bad he can't shoot or play defense.
FlagsFlyForever
General Manager
And1: 5,260

Post#831 » by FlagsFlyForever » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:57 am

Flap Jackson wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:
skones wrote:
No, he's really not.

He's really not what? He's really not unathletic compared to Wiggins, Embiid, Exum? Or are you saying he's comparably athletic to the likes of LeBron, Durant, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Josh Smith, Carmelo (who he was frequently compared to)?

I can never understand why Rudy Gay is never in those comparison lists. Watch a Sac game, its uncanny.

No problem adding him to the list of top SFs.
Read on Twitter

Return to Milwaukee Bucks