Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,043

Re: PG: MCW isn't even an NBA player!!!! 107-97 

Post#41 » by Magic Giannison » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:08 am

bucksbrewers3 wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:Nate Wolters would have scored 40 tonight........

With likely 22 assists.....

Why did we let Nate go when we kept Bayless around again ?

Because even though Bayless is bad nate isn't an nba player

I would argue that he barely got any chance to prove himself but suit yourself.
bucksbrewers3
Starter
And1: 292

Post#42 » by bucksbrewers3 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:09 am

Magic Giannison wrote:
bucksbrewers3 wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:Why did we let Nate go when we kept Bayless around again ?

What team is he on now?
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,655

Post#43 » by TroyD92 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:09 am

MCW is playing well, but we shall see.
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
KingWing
Junior
And1: 168

Post#44 » by KingWing » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:10 am

The first half of the 4th quarter was some beautiful basketball. Henson was having his way defensively. It seems to me he is making a conscious effort to play with more intensity.

It was also nice to see OJ stick up for Jorge after one of Philly's bigs threw a bow.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#45 » by Chuck Diesel » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:13 am

Bucks4Milwaukee wrote:
Max Green wrote:Glad we were able to finish the last couple of minutes of the 4th quarter without anyone getting seriously hurt or suspended.

Yea, they were playing jail ball for a few minutes there!

If they were playing true jail ball Jose & Miles Plumlee would've had their own separate teams.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,055

Post#46 » by paulpressey25 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 am

Last five games for MCW

MPG 31.6
PPG 19.8
FG 8.4-15.0 .560
3PT 0.2-1.0 .200
FT/FTA 2.8-4.2 .667
RPG 4.4
APG 6.8
2.6 SPG
2.2 TO's
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,043

Post#47 » by Magic Giannison » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:18 am

bucksbrewers3 wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:
bucksbrewers3 wrote:

What team is he on now?

How the heck is that relevant.
How is a guy gonna prove himself if he never plays.
he is doing quite good in D league afaik.
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#48 » by H2tObes » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:20 am

Don't like the low intensity we played with for most of the game. Props to MCW for showing out vs. his old team
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#49 » by AussieBuck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:20 am

paulpressey25 wrote:Last five games for MCW

MPG 31.6
PPG 19.8
FG 8.4-15.0 .560
3PT 0.2-1.0 .200
FT/FTA 2.8-4.2 .667
RPG 4.4
APG 6.8
2.6 SPG
2.2 TO's

Right up there with Lavine battling out for a spot in midranger's next April superstar team. :D
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#50 » by SkilesTheLimit » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:21 am

SupremeHustle wrote:
LedZepp007 wrote:
SupremeHustle wrote:You MCW guys, enjoy your premature victory lap!

Knight never played a game for us like MCW just did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCW has been playing pretty good b-ball. No idea what Knight has to do with it.

It has a lot to do with it. No matter how good/bad MCW ultimately is, we already won the trade by not overpaying Hero Ball. We get MCW on a cheap rookie contract and we're playing with house money.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks

Post#51 » by paulpressey25 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:24 am

AussieBuck wrote:Right up there with Lavine battling out for a spot in midranger's next April superstar team. :D

April superstar teams are usually 30 games under .500 and losing those games.

Who would have thought a month ago that the PG position would become a chaotic mess when MCW leaves the floor?

I realize he's on a hot streak and this will balance out. But the point being you just can't judge this trade for two years.

AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#52 » by AussieBuck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:30 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:Right up there with Lavine battling out for a spot in midranger's next April superstar team. :D

April superstar teams are usually 30 games under .500 and losing those games.

Who would have thought a month ago that the PG position would become a chaotic mess when MCW leaves the floor?

I realize he's on a hot streak and this will balance out. But the point being you just can't judge this trade for two years.

Pretty sure a bunch of guys are pouring champagne all over themselves after a big showing against the king tankers. I don't see it as a great thing that the guy we'll need to be fourth banana thinking he's top dog. Still only one ball and it shouldn't be monopolized by the Jennings level scorer.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Treebeard
Head Coach
And1: 1,747

Post#53 » by Treebeard » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:33 am

bucksbrewers3 wrote:
Magic Giannison wrote:
bucksbrewers3 wrote:

What team is he on now?

Mayo has been a better backup point than Bayless, Ennis, Gutierrez. Those last three guys should only play during blowouts
Rendei
Sixth Man
And1: 2,432

Post#54 » by Rendei » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am

MCW showed off tonight. I decided to watch the 76ers telecast and their announcers were talking about how he's dealt with stuff like offseason shoulder surgery and has never been able to put a proper offseason into his jumpshot. I think I would've laughed if the 76ers managed to win the game on top of it. The fans would have hated us for that alone.

With the 6th seed locked up, the bench is seeing a lot more action. Henson and Mayo in particular showed up tonight. I think I can do without the 3 PG lineups, though.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks

Post#55 » by paulpressey25 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:38 am

AussieBuck wrote:Pretty sure a bunch of guys are pouring champagne all over themselves after a big showing against the king tankers.

He's strung together 5 great games. I have no idea if this becomes a permanent trend or just the normal cycling of an average NBA player. But there was a lot of nonsense tossed at the guy the past month. I'm happy to give he and Kidd the chance to prove themselves. And if they don't, we move on.

And usually these inconsistent wonders are incapable of ever focusing on D. MCW can bring on that end, which would indicate there might be something to work with here that guys like CV or Mo Williams never had.

AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#56 » by AussieBuck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:40 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:Pretty sure a bunch of guys are pouring champagne all over themselves after a big showing against the king tankers.

He's strung together 5 great games. I have no idea if this becomes a permanent trend or just the normal cycling of an average NBA player. But there was a lot of nonsense tossed at the guy the past month. I'm happy to give he and Kidd the chance to prove themselves. And if they don't, we move on.

And usually these inconsistent wonders are incapable of ever focusing on D. MCW can bring on that end, which would indicate there might be something to work with here that guys like CV or Mo Williams never had.

Yeah you've cropped out the part with the actual point I'm arguing so waste of time.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#57 » by Shaffty » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:42 am

AussieBuck wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:

Yeah you've cropped out the part with the actual point I'm arguing so waste of time.

If you can follow this team and seriously think MCW thinks he is the alpha dog on this team who is going to score all the time you are an idiot.

and to compare his mentality to Jennings. smh
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#58 » by AussieBuck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:44 am

Shaffty wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:

If you can follow this team and seriously think MCW thinks he is the alpha dog on this team who is going to score all the time you are an idiot.

Ok guy, cool post.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
Dcebucks11
Banned User
And1: 850

Post#59 » by Dcebucks11 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:45 am

Yeah I think MCW has took good shots lately, nothing looks forced.. maybe a contested mid range jumper here and there but He's taking advantage of posting up smaller guards,

Now replace Pachulia with Frank da tank and we set!
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,838

Post#60 » by VooDoo7 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:45 am

Shaffty wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:

You sure like throwing out insults left and right all the time. Grow the F up.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks