PG: Bucks jump the broom!!

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,743

Re: PG: Bucks jump the broom!! 

Post#261 » by emunney » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:33 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
VooDoo7 wrote:Possibly one of the biggest plays of the game that nobody is talking about it Middleton stripping Butler right before our last possession. That was huge, obviously.

There were big plays by different Bucks all night. Henson had a couple blocks in the 4th that were epic and game savers. He got the Bulls thinking about him so much that Rose had to make that one spectacular play where he hung in the air to reverse lay it up because he knew Henson was on him and thus couldn't go in straight.

Unfortunately we're still very far from being able to compete with the Bulls.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,067

Post#262 » by paulpressey25 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:35 am

FrieAaron wrote: It's not that Bulls fans are loud. It's that 50% of them are the most obnoxious fans you can imagine and poor winners. We were sitting behind this one couple who, and I'm not exaggerating here, complained about the refs loudly on 90% of the possessions. The Bulls committed no fouls. The refs even put time back on the clock at the end to give the Bucks a better chance at winning. These same people were just loudly talking crap about every bucks player throughout the entire game.

I think that was the part that surprised me. Usually at these games the Bulls fans will clap and cheer for their team which is cool. Tonight's Bulls crowd just couldn't keep their mouths shut bitching about everything and every play. And the fact there were so many of them made them more emboldened. I've never seen so many opposing fans in the BC.

Then you add in the fact that while the Bulls were getting generally out worked by the Bucks all night, the Bulls players would make these ludacrisp highlight reel shots that got their faithful out of their seats all the time. Jimmy Butler was particular obnoxious celebrating every time he'd make a shot.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
randy84
RealGM
And1: 6,411

Post#263 » by randy84 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:43 am

emunney wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:
VooDoo7 wrote:Possibly one of the biggest plays of the game that nobody is talking about it Middleton stripping Butler right before our last possession. That was huge, obviously.

There were big plays by different Bucks all night. Henson had a couple blocks in the 4th that were epic and game savers. He got the Bulls thinking about him so much that Rose had to make that one spectacular play where he hung in the air to reverse lay it up because he knew Henson was on him and thus couldn't go in straight.

Actually, I thought the Bucks have been competing quite nicely with them.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,067

Post#264 » by paulpressey25 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:47 am

I think if you took Dunleavy off the Bulls and put him back on the Bucks, this series is tied 2-2 or Bucks up 3-1.

Butler and Rose are playing like Jordan and LeBron and they still are struggling to put Milwaukee away each game.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Flap Jackson
Bench Warmer
And1: 698

Post#265 » by Flap Jackson » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:18 am

emunney wrote:Unfortunately we're still very far from being able to compete with the Bulls.

(I don't know if you're a football fan)

FlagsFlyForever
General Manager
And1: 5,260

Post#266 » by FlagsFlyForever » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 am

emunney wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:

I could not disagree more, the Bucks could very easily be up 3-1 right now..
Read on Twitter
GB_Packers
Head Coach
And1: 1,248

Post#267 » by GB_Packers » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:26 am

emunney wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:

Bucks have made the Bulls play their asses off each game. They've gone toe to toe each game, game one the possible exception only because they went ice cold in the fourth quarter of that one. This isn't the Heat taking on a hopeless eighth seeded Bucks team.
Flap Jackson
Bench Warmer
And1: 698

Post#268 » by Flap Jackson » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:26 am

ElPeregrino wrote:
emunney wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:

I could not disagree more, the Bucks could very easily be up 3-1 right now..

With all the bricks and missed layups in the first two games and blowing the 18 point lead in a blink in Game 3, the Bucks certainly have had the opportunity to make some noise in this series.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,743

Post#269 » by emunney » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:57 am

The Bulls have never lost a playoff series in which they won 4 games.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,396

Post#270 » by trwi7 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:04 am

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,816

Post#271 » by Prez » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:06 am

The Bulls really aren't that good, it's not like it's Miami from a couple years ago. They're a top 3 team by default in this conference...you put them in the West and they're just another team like Portland or Dallas, a fun team to watch but more or less irrelevant. I like what they're doing with Butler, Mirotic, Rose now, etc...but I think a couple smart offseason additions here and there, a healthy Jabari back, development from guys like Giannis/Mids/MCW/Henson/Marshall/Ennis (particularly shooting-wise)...and we're just a hair under their level next year.

Hell, a fully healthy Jabari makes this a clear 6 game series at the very least.
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,139

Post#272 » by FrieAaron » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:14 am

I don't know...I think the Bucks are just playing better than some are giving them credit for. Our defense has been insane. I mean it was good throughout the season but they really kicked it up a notch. And is it just me or has Chicago banked in a three in every game in this series? It's ridiculous how well they're shooting in this series.
Buck Dweller
Starter
And1: 988

Post#273 » by Buck Dweller » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:15 am

randy84 wrote:
BucksIn6ix wrote:Oh, and this series is almost making me rethink my Henson opinion.

I suppose I'd still sell high on him though this offseason

Sent from my iPod touch using RealGM Forums

Because you need more Zaza?

No. Where did I imply that?

Sent from my iPod touch using RealGM Forums
DanGadzuric50
Sophomore
And1: 77

Post#274 » by DanGadzuric50 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:16 am

The two games I've been to almost all of the Bulls fans I've interacted with have actually been very respectful and nice people. A lot of strangers congratulating us on the win tonight which surprised me a lot.
MontaHaveABall
Freshman
And1: 12

Post#275 » by MontaHaveABall » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:18 am

This series has gotten me off NBA discussion on Reddit forever.

Bulls fans are complete garbage, both in the BC and on Reddit. I'm full-time RGM now.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,322

Re: Re: PG: Bucks jump the broom!! 

Post#276 » by HKPackFan » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:23 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
FrieAaron wrote: It's not that Bulls fans are loud. It's that 50% of them are the most obnoxious fans you can imagine and poor winners. We were sitting behind this one couple who, and I'm not exaggerating here, complained about the refs loudly on 90% of the possessions. The Bulls committed no fouls. The refs even put time back on the clock at the end to give the Bucks a better chance at winning. These same people were just loudly talking crap about every bucks player throughout the entire game.

I think that was the part that surprised me. Usually at these games the Bulls fans will clap and cheer for their team which is cool. Tonight's Bulls crowd just couldn't keep their mouths shut bitching about everything and every play. And the fact there were so many of them made them more emboldened. I've never seen so many opposing fans in the BC.

Then you add in the fact that while the Bulls were getting generally out worked by the Bucks all night, the Bulls players would make these ludacrisp highlight reel shots that got their faithful out of their seats all the time. Jimmy Butler was particular obnoxious celebrating every time he'd make a shot.

So i take it unlike last game where it was 60/40 bucks or 50/50. This game had more bulls fans and more boisterous fans?

Was talking to my bro in Milwaukee he said the bulls fan in front of him in game 3 walked away with a migraine from screaming full volume for 3 hours in his ear.

And the bulls fan in front of him in game 4 he ridiculed for 2 hours for being a bandwagon fan who doesnt even have any Bulls gear.

Just so you know all bulls fans aren't sitting peacefully in BC. :)
FrieAaron
General Manager

Post#277 » by FrieAaron » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:43 am

Don't forget starting a "Go Bulls Go" chant during the national anthem. Really?
FrieAaron
General Manager

Re: 

Post#278 » by FrieAaron » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:44 am

MontaHaveABall wrote:This series has gotten me off NBA discussion on Reddit forever.

Bulls fans are complete garbage, both in the BC and on Reddit. I'm full-time RGM now.

I browse both, but this place is so much better for Bucks talk.
LittleRooster
General Manager
And1: 3,119

Post#279 » by LittleRooster » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:51 am

DanGadzuric50 wrote:The two games I've been to almost all of the Bulls fans I've interacted with have actually been very respectful and nice people. A lot of strangers congratulating us on the win tonight which surprised me a lot.

I gotta say I had a similar experience. Not that I don't think they're annoying, but I was fortunate.

Fantastic atmosphere and game
RayRayJones
Starter
And1: 155

Post#280 » by RayRayJones » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:51 am

The thing about winning tonight is realizing just how close we were to having the series even at 2-2.

Awesome showing by the Bucks though. Our defense is going to be top 5 in the league for the next decade IMO.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks