ImageImage

SaveOurBucks Draft Party Upper 90/Bucks Draft Party BC

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#1 » by EastSideBucksFan » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:59 pm

The Bucks will be holding an open house on Thursday starting at 4pm to unveil the new court and they will be showing the draft as well. Not exactly sure of any other details on the format, you can RSVP to the open house here.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/tickets/openhouse/2015

SaveOurBucks Draft Party will be held at Upper 90 Sports Pub right around the corner with Urban Milwaukee.

We will have the draft on, there will be audio and there will be a few giveaways. Hope to see you there.

Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/513186172162977/

Big Dog Yank
Senior
And1: 767

Re: SaveOurBucks Draft Party Upper 90/Bucks Draft Party BC 

Post#2 » by Big Dog Yank » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:16 pm

I'll see you guys at Upper 90!
"Ready to Die"
GoldenAntlers
General Manager
And1: 4,403

Post#3 » by GoldenAntlers » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Yeah, I plan on attending this. :)
jeramey
Ballboy
And1: 11

Post#4 » by jeramey » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Upper 90. Will bust out my Andrew Wiggins Bucks jersey for this special occasion.
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#5 » by Shaffty » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:35 am

Finally an event where I have off. I'll be going to this
Tfence92
Starter
And1: 435

Post#6 » by Tfence92 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:46 am

Anyone know if you actuality have to RSVP to the event at the BC?

Ticket guy called me the other day and gave me a rundown of everything and asked if I was planning on going. I said I was trying to and he made no mention of RSVP'ing whatsoever.

Not that it costs anything, I just assume it's a way for them to get your info so they can call/email you with ticket packages.
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Post#7 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:37 am

Tfence92 wrote:Anyone know if you actuality have to RSVP to the event at the BC?

Ticket guy called me the other day and gave me a rundown of everything and asked if I was planning on going. I said I was trying to and he made no mention of RSVP'ing whatsoever.

Not that it costs anything, I just assume it's a way for them to get your info so they can call/email you with ticket packages.

I am certain they won't turn you away if you just show up for the Open House (prior to the draft and NOT a draft party, for anyone reading this and confused). However, it would be somewhat rude to do it that way AND, you most likely will miss out on certain perqs if you don't RSVP.

Even if you aren't 100% certain you will make it, I suggest you RSVP
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
Tfence92
Starter

Post#8 » by Tfence92 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:40 pm

GrandAdmiralDan wrote:
Tfence92 wrote:Anyone know if you actuality have to RSVP to the event at the BC?

I am certain they won't turn you away if you just show up for the Open House (prior to the draft and NOT a draft party, for anyone reading this and confused). However, it would be somewhat rude to do it that way AND, you most likely will miss out on certain perqs if you don't RSVP.

Now I'm more confused lol.

It's going to run thru the draft tho, is it something different or what?
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Post#10 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Tfence92 wrote:
GrandAdmiralDan wrote:

It's an open house, to see the new court and test out different seats so you can buy season tickets, 10 packs, etc.

Originally it was ending around the time the draft was supposed to start, but I see now they've updated the language to imply that they will have the draft on during the open house, at least until the Bucks make their first round pick.

Still NOT a draft party and not being marketed as one.
97-98

Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,

I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
MadBlueEdwards
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#11 » by MadBlueEdwards » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Really cool seeing all the others that they scrapped. I'm happy with the final design.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,061

Post#12 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:14 pm

Probably a good idea not to have a "draft party" as when they pass on Dekker the crowd will likely boo the pick.
Tfence92
Starter

Post#13 » by Tfence92 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:58 pm

GrandAdmiralDan wrote:
Tfence92 wrote:
GrandAdmiralDan wrote:

It's an open house, to see the new court and test out different seats so you can buy season tickets, 10 packs, etc.

Originally it was ending around the time the draft was supposed to start, but I see now they've updated the language to imply that they will have the draft on during the open house, at least until the Bucks make their first round pick.

Still NOT a draft party and not being marketed as one.

Ahh ok. Thanks for the clear up.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#14 » by EastSideBucksFan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Correct, Bucks open house is not a draft party.

From their facebook this morning.

Tim Gonzales Are you guys gonna cut off the draft after the bucks pick? Or can we watch at least the 1st rd..? Last year was disappointing after u turned it off after our pick
Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs

Milwaukee Bucks We'll have coverage of the Draft at Bucks.com and we aren't hosting a draft party, if you are referring to the Open House, it ends at 8pm.
Milwaukee Bucks
nba.com
Like · 3 · 12 hrs

Return to Milwaukee Bucks