ImageImage

1st - Rashad Vaughn

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,767

Re: 1st - Rashad Vaughn 

Post#801 » by emunney » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:56 pm

How did Findlay usurp Oak Hill by the way? I bet there's a great story in there somewhere. Findlay hasn't even been around for a decade.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
ImChillin01
Banned User
And1: 424

Post#802 » by ImChillin01 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Pretty hilarious reading this thread again. I remember reading this thread during the draft, blew my mind how most of you guys hated the pick. Bucks desprately needed scorers, Middleton and Mayo were only players to able to create a shot against Bulls. Drafted young scorer in Vaughn and thought you guys would be happy but nope most of yall bashed the pick because you liked either Dekker or Portis.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,379

Post#803 » by M-C-G » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:15 pm

ImChillin01 wrote:Pretty hilarious reading this thread again. I remember reading this thread during the draft, blew my mind how most of you guys hated the pick. Bucks desprately needed scorers, Middleton and Mayo were only players to able to create a shot against Bulls. Drafted young scorer in Vaughn and thought you guys would be happy but nope most of yall bashed the pick because you liked either Dekker or Portis.

You aren't wrong, but there was a foul mood of disgust giving up the 1st for Vasquez, coupled with a crippling fear of Jeff Schwartz becoming Super Agent / GM of the team that led to a lot of short sighted ****. That coupled with many of us thinking Portis was a steal at that pick (obviously we didn't anticipate Monroe) and it just was a sky is falling kind of day on this board.

There are a number of us that were coming around on him leading up to the draft. Personally I wanted Portis but was still really happy with Vaughn and see him as the 6th man / Mayo role next season.
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,780

Post#804 » by Ayt » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:56 pm

I still believe that the billionaire owners of the Bucks are letting a **** agent dictate what the franchise does because that makes sense.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,767

Re: RE: Re: 1st - Rashad Vaughn 

Post#805 » by emunney » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Ayt wrote:I still believe that the billionaire owners of the Bucks are letting a **** agent dictate what the franchise does because that makes sense.

Money equals smart!
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Ayt
RealGM
And1: 13,780

Re: RE: Re: 1st - Rashad Vaughn 

Post#806 » by Ayt » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:20 am

emunney wrote:
Ayt wrote:I still believe that the billionaire owners of the Bucks are letting a **** agent dictate what the franchise does because that makes sense.

Money equals smart!

Yeah, I could have worded that differently since I definitely do not believe that. Still, I think it is idiotic to believe the specific billionaires who own the Bucks are that stupid.
Octopus Jonny
Senior
And1: 82

Post#807 » by Octopus Jonny » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:42 am

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/milwaukee-bucks-rashad-vaughn-turning-heads-preseason-nba-2015-draft-steal/

Nice article putting the spotlight on Vaughn's hot shooting preseason.

“Basketball is everything to me. I wake up and it’s nothing but basketball. I love it. Basketball is my life and I’m focused on it every day. I think the more I do that every single day, I should just continue to get better and better. I’m feeling pretty confident right now. The more I go out there to play games and go out there to practice, my confidence just builds up. It’s increasing every time I step out on the floor.”

And this is awesome to hear:

It’s definitely fun to be a Buck right now. There’s nothing better than having this kind of support from the city. They have really embraced us and I’m glad to be on the team at this time. We’re getting a new facility, we’re coming off of a playoff appearance and we have a lot of great players. I’m here at a great time and it’s so fun to see the city supporting us like this. I’m just so excited.

Like I said, I couldn’t ask for anything better than this. I really I think entered the perfect team with the perfect organization. I’m just glad to be here.”

Milwaukee being referred to as a great city to be in by a talented rookie?! PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#808 » by Shaffty » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:26 am

Octopus Jonny wrote:http://www.basketballinsiders.com/milwaukee-bucks-rashad-vaughn-turning-heads-preseason-nba-2015-draft-steal/

Nice article putting the spotlight on Vaughn's hot shooting preseason.

“Basketball is everything to me. I wake up and it’s nothing but basketball. I love it. Basketball is my life and I’m focused on it every day. I think the more I do that every single day, I should just continue to get better and better. I’m feeling pretty confident right now. The more I go out there to play games and go out there to practice, my confidence just builds up. It’s increasing every time I step out on the floor.”

And this is awesome to hear:

It’s definitely fun to be a Buck right now. There’s nothing better than having this kind of support from the city. They have really embraced us and I’m glad to be on the team at this time. We’re getting a new facility, we’re coming off of a playoff appearance and we have a lot of great players. I’m here at a great time and it’s so fun to see the city supporting us like this. I’m just so excited.

Like I said, I couldn’t ask for anything better than this. I really I think entered the perfect team with the perfect organization. I’m just glad to be here.”

Milwaukee being referred to as a great city to be in by a talented rookie?! PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING

Hammond is master of drafting character guys. god dam

Return to Milwaukee Bucks