Trade & Transaction Ideas

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

BUCKSFORLIFE
Banned User
And1: 24

Re: Trade & Transaction Ideas 

Post#441 » by BUCKSFORLIFE » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Chapter29 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:We aren't getting Cousins.

I don't think we'd consider him based on his character alone.

I think we are taking the Spurs approach to personnel and starting first with player character and smarts. Not sure if Cousins fits into that.

Think a change of scenery and he is just fine. There have been similar players who have toned it done when moving out of a bad situation. He has got much better than a couple of years ago. I think he can be on a team that can win it's division and play for Championships I think he would be just fine. Spurs approach is awesome of course but they also have taken a couple of these type players in the past and got them to play well and keep themselves disciplined. A strong coach and organization that demands respect is the key.
DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,163

Post#442 » by DingleJerry » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:39 pm

I think his character issues get a little overblown as well. He's never had any offcourt issues I'm aware of, handled himself well with the Olympic team and actually showed some signs of being well spoken guy. Is actually involved in a lot of charity things too. Just seems to have a short temper and hasn't handled all the BS in Sacto in a professional way. I would roll the dice that a good situation would do wonders for him. Of course it's a long shot and tough to kind of screw Monroe like that but a small market team like the Bucks probably needs to kick the tires on buy low guys like this.

Stephen Jackson was a key cog in the spurs over the years. Boris Diaw was fat and lazy before the Spurs got him.
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,888

Post#443 » by Fotis St » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Henson for Koufos would be GREAT !!!
Still mad about Henson flopping in front of Tristan Thompson !!!
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
BUCKSFORLIFE
Banned User
And1: 24

Post#444 » by BUCKSFORLIFE » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:26 am

BadgersBucks wrote:I think his character issues get a little overblown as well. He's never had any offcourt issues I'm aware of, handled himself well with the Olympic team and actually showed some signs of being well spoken guy. Is actually involved in a lot of charity things too. Just seems to have a short temper and hasn't handled all the BS in Sacto in a professional way. I would roll the dice that a good situation would do wonders for him. Of course it's a long shot and tough to kind of screw Monroe like that but a small market team like the Bucks probably needs to kick the tires on buy low guys like this.

Stephen Jackson was a key cog in the spurs over the years. Boris Diaw was fat and lazy before the Spurs got him.

I was trying to remember Stephen Jackson's name. Glad you thought of it. They sure got some nice production from him for a couple of years. He played amazing defense and kept himself inline with the rest of the team. :)
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Post#445 » by Rockmaninoff » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:56 am

I think I would cut Copeland and sign Josh Harrellson. Looking for a big that can shoot 3's and defensive rebound. He also had pretty good on/off stats in the years he got minutes.

Bucks bench right now seems to be the main culprit for the poor D-Reb rank.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
Xanadu
Sixth Man
And1: 433

Post#446 » by Xanadu » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:39 am

BUCKSFORLIFE wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:We aren't getting Cousins.

I think its likely he gets traded before the deadline. I know the chances are slim but we can offer them pieces I know Karl would like. I guess if Cousins isn't traded then Karl will be fired. What they doing now just isn't going to ever work and I think they know it.

First off I don't think we get Cousins nor make a move for him based on the Monroe signing. But if we did go after him I believe it would Giannis moved not Jabari if we had any chance at him. You have been harping a Parker trade for awhile with the argument that he and Giannis don't fit well and Parker's injury/development problems. Though I disagree with your thoughts on Parker, would you move Giannis in some package to get Cousins who is a already proven franchise cornerstone imo.
Bucks fandom bringing me happiness still seems like a dream.
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,533

Post#447 » by raferfenix » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:09 pm

If we decide to trade Henson I bet his value will be higher since we locked him up than it would be otherwise if he were entering free agency with the crazy cap space league wide.
chuckdevlin
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,187

Post#448 » by chuckdevlin » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:28 am

It takes Vasquez a while to warm up. Look at his stats the past few years by month.
Retire Joey Graham's Number in the ACC #letsgooo #whatnumber?
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#449 » by Chuck Diesel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:33 am

chuckdevlin wrote:It takes Vasquez a while to warm up. Look at his stats the past few years by month.

It'd be cool if he warmed up for another team.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,787

Post#450 » by Baddy Chuck » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:34 am

raferfenix wrote:If we decide to trade Henson I bet his value will be higher since we locked him up than it would be otherwise if he were entering free agency with the crazy cap space league wide.

I mean if he plays well sure, if he plays like he has at the start of this season I'm sure they'd just spend their money on a good player.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,641

Post#451 » by Matches Malone » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:13 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okklvq0Qhvw[/youtube]
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
Dcebucks11
Banned User
And1: 850

Post#452 » by Dcebucks11 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:23 am

Matches Malone wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okklvq0Qhvw[/youtube]

mcw for wolters, who says no?
Chuck Diesel
RealGM

Post#453 » by Chuck Diesel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:03 am

We gotta find a Vasquez/Plumlee two for one.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,787

Post#454 » by Baddy Chuck » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:26 am

Chuck Diesel wrote:We gotta find a Vasquez/Plumlee two for one.

Seems like a package prime for a Kohl era prophecy of Jamal Crawford being a Buck.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
bucksfansince88
Analyst
And1: 1,777

Post#455 » by bucksfansince88 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Matches Malone wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okklvq0Qhvw[/youtube]

Kidd is racist lol, never gave the Kidd a chance
Triple 7
Sixth Man
And1: 983

Post#456 » by Triple 7 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:36 pm

bucksfansince88 wrote:

He started the first game of the season last year.
"Is he not unique? No one plays like this guy. This guy is the new guy. This is the new form."
- George Karl on Giannis
bucksfansince88
Analyst
And1: 1,777

Post#457 » by bucksfansince88 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Triple 7 wrote:
bucksfansince88 wrote:

He started the first game of the season last year.

and scrapped him for Jorge Gutz
Chuck Diesel
RealGM

Post#458 » by Chuck Diesel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:
Chuck Diesel wrote:We gotta find a Vasquez/Plumlee two for one.

Seems like a package prime for a Kohl era prophecy of Jamal Crawford being a Buck.

I'd consolidate our hot expiring garbage into Jamal Crawford in a second.
MadBlueEdwards
Analyst
And1: 1,317

Post#459 » by MadBlueEdwards » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Curious what everybody thinks of Festus Ezeli. I haven't watched him much, but from what I've seen, he seems like a solid passer, good rebounder, good defender, and low-usage. I'm not a Monroe-hater yet, but Ezeli might be a better fit with Giannis and Jabari.

Unfortunately, there probably isn't a trade that would be reasonable for both sides.
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,839

Post#460 » by VooDoo7 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:22 pm

MCW for Cameron Payne. Let's do it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks