ImageImage

Bucks D-League Affiliate - Jordan Brady named HC -pg 36

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,031

Re: Bucks D-League Affiliate 

Post#661 » by midranger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Steve Miller is from Wisconsin and this is the Wisconsin Herd. Perfect!
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,031

Post#662 » by midranger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:57 pm

trwi7 wrote:
midranger wrote:
trwi7 wrote:The official logo unveiling right now is a clown show.

Come to expect it. What's happening?

Remember when they did the new logo unveiling at the Bradley Center and they had people drawing it while everyone else just sat there and waited bored out of their minds?

Well they did that again except this time they had a guy telling everyone to clap and make noise and "We're doing this for the Wisconsin Herd." "Let's hear you Oshkosh (I didn't hear a single person clapping or making noise during this. Of course that could be because they were drowned out by the **** music in the background.)

Then after they finally unveiled the logo they panned out and it didn't look like anybody in the crowd was happy except for Feigin who had his arms raised above his head clapping.

"This is the greatest day in the history of your city."
-feigin, probably
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
Lippo
Lead Assistant
And1: 947

Post#663 » by Lippo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:03 pm

trwi7 wrote:I don't get mounting deer heads or hunting in general. And don't tell me it's a sport either. A sport is something both players know is going on and want to win. Hunting is just a guy with a tiny dick using a rifle to shoot something that distracts people from his tiny dick.

I don't think people think its a competitive sport but more like a mountain climbing, hiking, etc. getting out into nature,
challenging your survival skills, honoring old traditions etc. My dad hunted and i hunted with him until 18, not my thing but was a great way to bond.
Its no different than fishing, do you fish, do you think people that fish have little dicks...
Good luck in the zombie apocalypse is you cant provide your own food :)
RogerMurdock
Analyst
And1: 6,524

Post#664 » by RogerMurdock » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:25 pm

The D-league logo looks like a deer dance troupe. They just finished the part where two deer are hiding behind the lead deer, creating a deer with six "arms." At this point in the routine, the deer popped their heads out from behind the lead dear revealing that they were really three deer all along. They are now all waving their "arms" in an Indian-style dance move.
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,841

Post#665 » by VooDoo7 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:39 pm

My biggest issue with the logo is that they used that hideous "M" (tuned upside down).
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,371

Post#666 » by M-C-G » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:08 pm

So, did I dream that we were connected to a coach from Mega Lek? Because if that is the case, and that is our summer league or G league coach, that is an awesome pipeline for future scouting and talent.
jute2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,325

Re: RE: Re: Bucks D-League Affiliate 

Post#667 » by jute2003 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 am

Lippo wrote:
trwi7 wrote:I don't get mounting deer heads or hunting in general. And don't tell me it's a sport either. A sport is something both players know is going on and want to win. Hunting is just a guy with a tiny dick using a rifle to shoot something that distracts people from his tiny dick.

I don't think people think its a competitive sport but more like a mountain climbing, hiking, etc. getting out into nature,
challenging your survival skills, honoring old traditions etc. My dad hunted and i hunted with him until 18, not my thing but was a great way to bond.
Its no different than fishing, do you fish, do you think people that fish have little dicks...
Good luck in the zombie apocalypse is you cant provide your own food :)

the zombies won't come into the cushy suburb he's obviously from.

Game Farms and hunting over food plots is definitely for guys with Tiny Dicks though.
only a fan, only an opinion
vegaspacker
Analyst
And1: 964

Post#668 » by vegaspacker » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:11 am

If you like fishdicks, then... Insert Kanye gif

Sent from my XT1585 using RealGM mobile app
I needs shades for this future thing we owning..... 8-) 8-) 8-)
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#669 » by Prince12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:25 am

May aswell change the title to Milwaukee Herd Discussion thread. Regardless of the name it's going to be cool to watch this mob play and hopefully we use it the right way. Not that optimistic on that.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#670 » by trwi7 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:39 am

I'm going to preface this by saying I have no idea what other teams charge for season tickets but I just looked at the season ticket prices for this season and they're **** insane. $115 for courtside seats. $100 for 1st row behind the basket. $60 for 3rd row baseline.

This is a D-League team. At best, you're watching like a few guys on a team that will become actual NBA players. You'd be better off just going down to Milwaukee for a Bucks game or going to Madison for a Badger game.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,790

Post#671 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 am

trwi7 wrote:I'm going to preface this by saying I have no idea what other teams charge for season tickets but I just looked at the season ticket prices for this season and they're **** insane. $115 for courtside seats. $100 for 1st row behind the basket. $60 for 3rd row baseline.

This is a D-League team. At best, you're watching like a few guys on a team that will become actual NBA players. You'd be better off just going down to Milwaukee for a Bucks game or going to Madison for a Badger game.

LOL at thinking all those tickets don't sell out. We signed Koenig, didn't you hear?
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,287

Post#672 » by HKPackFan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:52 am

trwi7 wrote:I'm going to preface this by saying I have no idea what other teams charge for season tickets but I just looked at the season ticket prices for this season and they're **** insane. $115 for courtside seats. $100 for 1st row behind the basket. $60 for 3rd row baseline.

$115 for ONE game? Or $115 for the season?
#FreeChuckDiesel
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#673 » by HKPackFan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:54 am

crkone wrote:Image

Is there confirmation this is real?
#FreeChuckDiesel
FlagsFlyForever
General Manager
And1: 5,260

Post#674 » by FlagsFlyForever » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:02 am

HKPackFan wrote:

http://wisconsin.gleague.nba.com/news/wisconsin-herd-unveils-new-visual-identity

Secondary logo:
Read on Twitter
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#675 » by trwi7 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:03 am

HKPackFan wrote:

http://wisconsin.gleague.nba.com/tickets/full/

It's ridiculous especially when you consider the prices that are like 25 feet further back.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#676 » by HKPackFan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 am

trwi7 wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

http://wisconsin.gleague.nba.com/tickets/full/

It's ridiculous especially when you consider the prices that are like 25 feet further back.

It says food and beverage included. There would have to be almost $100 worth of food and beer to make it worthwhile.
#FreeChuckDiesel
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,740

Post#677 » by emunney » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Those prices are so bad.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 723

Post#678 » by averageposter » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:52 pm

HKPackFan wrote:[. There would have to be almost $100 worth of food and beer to make it worthwhile.
So like one hot dog and a beer?
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,841

Post#679 » by VooDoo7 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:33 pm

HKPackFan wrote:

Unfortunately, yes.

And I can't believe they used the hideous M that most have issue with, and just flipped it upside down. For the 100th time, the M they should've used is the same M they used for the deer's chest.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#680 » by Chuck Diesel » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:50 pm

The LA Defenders (now South Bay Lakers) charge $40 and $25 and that feels like too much.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks