ImageImage

PG Thread (Orlando) - Core busts tank

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

LedZepp007
General Manager
And1: 3,523

Re: PG Thread (Orlando) - Core busts tank 

Post#41 » by LedZepp007 » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:09 am

BuckHole wrote:I enjoyed that. I'm all over http://www.tankathon.com but that was fun. ...We dropped to the 11th pick.
I thought Jennings looked like a team player; albeit a bench guy.
Giannis is playing like he's got it figured out.
Moose should be traded. I think he needs high colonic.
I wonder if the Bucks will wheel and deal on draft night.
Jabari is building and I'm confident he'll make major improvements over the summer.
$ is tremendous.
This team is so much fun. I feel proud to be a Bucks fan. I'm so pumped-up I may fornicate with my sleeping wife.

While she's still sleeping? Jesus.

Will she wake up? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
The Bulls are the absolute worst.
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,841

Post#42 » by VooDoo7 » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:10 am

emunney wrote:Good god you would think we didn't have two 21 year olds who just dominated down the stretch of a competitive game.

I loved watching Jabari and Giannis go beast mode.

But there are two bigger issues here than those guys having great games tonight,

First, Kidd is a damn loose cannon. The minutes he plays these guys, especially when they're going for 2-3 quarters with no rest, is troubling. You don't think this is gonna continue into next season? It's an issue, period.

And then there's the whole draft position thing. I think getting the 8th slot (and better chance at top 3) is much more important than a few meaningless wins right now, and ending up with pick 11.

So yeah, people have the right to take issue with those things.
LedZepp007
General Manager
And1: 3,523

Post#43 » by LedZepp007 » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:10 am

BuckHole wrote:
buckboy wrote:
BuckHole wrote:I enjoyed that. I'm all over http://www.tankathon.com but that was fun. ...We dropped to the 11th pick.
Jabari is building and I'm confident he'll make major improvements over the summer.
$ is tremendous.
This team is so much fun. I feel proud to be a Bucks fan. I'm so pumped-up I may fornicate with my sleeping wife.

-I enjoyed it too. A loss wouldn't have hurt my enjoyment one iota, but I totally get people being happy they won.

-To your last point, pics or it didn't happen. Too far?

Never too far. Our combined weight is around 750 lbs. I hope you're into that.

I'm only into that if you're midgets. Anything else GTFO.

The Bulls are the absolute worst.
Magic Giannison
RealGM
And1: 27,043

Post#44 » by Magic Giannison » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:11 am

LedZepp007 wrote:
$ is tremendous.

While she's still sleeping? Jesus.

Will she wake up? Lol.

I wouldn't suggest doing that because if she mistakes you with some rapist or something your balls are doomed
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,740

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread (Orlando) - Core busts tank 

Post#45 » by emunney » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:12 am

paulpressey25 wrote:Can't complain when Giannis and Jabari trash the other team while Ennis plays great. You just can't.

They need though to start and play Ennis 35mpg for these last 6. They just have to see how he responds. Maybe we don't have to pay Delly huge money.

2 things.

One is that you never have to pay Delly huge money. It is in fact disadvantageous to ever pay him huge money.

One is that you can't learn what Ennis is made of in these circumstances.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,121

Post#46 » by Shaffty » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:13 am

Hard to complain when Giannis/Jabri run train

That third quarter where it was just them dunking off eachother's passes was pure bliss
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,740

Post#47 » by emunney » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:15 am

VooDoo7 wrote:
emunney wrote:Good god you would think we didn't have two 21 year olds who just dominated down the stretch of a competitive game.

But there are two bigger issues here than those guys having great games tonight,

First, Kidd is a damn loose cannon. The minutes he plays these guys, especially when they're going for 2-3 quarters with no rest, is troubling. You don't think this is gonna continue into next season? It's an issue, period.

And then there's the whole draft position thing. I think getting the 8th slot (and better chance at top 3) is much more important than a few meaningless wins right now, and ending up with pick 11.

1. No, I don't think it's going to continue into next season.

2. No, picking 8 or 10 is not that important to me. 8 is better. 10 is barely not better.

3. No, I don't think there's a larger issue than Jabari and Giannis calmly exerting their will on the game.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Post#48 » by Rockmaninoff » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:22 am

Historically, the 10 spot has yielded high quality players. Whether that is statistical noise or teams 6-9 generally picking project busts and leaving quality "low upside" players is open for debate, but I want 10.

6-9. Get her done, BuckHole.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,812

Post#49 » by Prez » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:27 am

Pretty pissed I missed this game. Heard Middleton/GA went at it for a bit, can someone explain more?
breakchains
General Manager
And1: 2,708

Post#50 » by breakchains » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:33 am

Milbuck wrote:Pretty pissed I missed this game. Heard Middleton/GA went at it for a bit, can someone explain more?

I kicked off my Twitter account (literally) with the video of it.

First they fought: [tweet]https://twitter.com/squaresense/status/716083671992836096[/tweet]

Then they made up: [tweet]https://twitter.com/squaresense/status/716085872702128128[/tweet]
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#51 » by SkilesTheLimit » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:36 am

LUKE23 wrote:Nice **** minute distribution. Christ.

Yet you and several others primary complaint with hiring Thibs is his minute distribution.

Are people blind? We have Thibs right now. Except our Thibs is not a good coach.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
VooDoo7
RealGM

Post#52 » by VooDoo7 » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:37 am

emunney wrote:
VooDoo7 wrote:

1. No, I don't think it's going to continue into next season.

Really? He's been doing it all season. And still down the stretch in meaningless games. Why in the world would he stop next year?

Even if he somehow fixes this roster that he screwed up last year, the big 3 will still be our best players. And I bet anything he still rides them hard.
VooDoo7
RealGM

Post#53 » by VooDoo7 » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:39 am

breakchains wrote:
Milbuck wrote:Pretty pissed I missed this game. Heard Middleton/GA went at it for a bit, can someone explain more?

First they fought: [tweet]https://twitter.com/squaresense/status/716083671992836096[/tweet]

Then they made up: [tweet]https://twitter.com/squaresense/status/716085872702128128[/tweet]

Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,812

Post#54 » by Prez » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:39 am

breakchains wrote:

First they fought: [tweet]https://twitter.com/squaresense/status/716083671992836096[/tweet

Then they made up: [tweet]https://twitter.com/squaresense/status/716085872702128128[/tweet

meh looks harmless. actually kind of like it, just two really competitive guys letting it all out. sh*t happens. LOVE that Jabari was the mediator here, this is the leadership/intangibles everyone was talking about before the draft, it's pretty obvious to me he's going to be the vocal leader of this team going forward, and a damn good one at that.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#55 » by trwi7 » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:41 am

SkilesTheLimit wrote:

Yet you and several others primary complaint with hiring Thibs is his minute distribution.

Are people blind? We have Thibs right now. Except out Thibs is not a good coach.

Umm, what am I missing here? Luke hates Kidd's minute distribution and doesn't want Thibs as coach because of his minute distribution.

It's a consistent position, so it appears you're the one that's blind.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#56 » by bizarro » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:48 am

Tank-wise, this was not the result I'm looking for. But, I go back to: This was an extremely enjoyable game to watch. Sure, there were epically sloppy fastbreaks from both teams. We had some golden Vasquez nuggets. Some JOB sugar sprinkled on top. BUT, I just can't complain or be morose anymore when I see good things from our core 3. The more they gel and the closer they get to this being the 'Norm', the better off we are.

And, of course, I don't like the minute distribution to our core 3. And, of course I'm still livid as hell Vasquez is on the roster while we lost a nice chip in next year's draft not to mention giving Toronto what appears to be a solid rotation piece for years to come in Norman Powell (obviously, early). And, of course, I question a number of other things related to the Bucks basketball ops in general - given Hammond's tenure and, in general, a unique ability for the Bucks to historically **** the proverbial bed when it comes to asset evaluation and management.

BUT, this is my team. It always has been. It always will. I'll take any silver lining I can get. Dunkathon 3rd quarter was mighty nice.
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#57 » by SkilesTheLimit » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:51 am

trwi7 wrote:
SkilesTheLimit wrote:

Are people blind? We have Thibs right now. Except out Thibs is not a good coach.

Umm, what am I missing here? Luke hates Kidd's minute distribution and doesn't want Thibs as coach because of his minute distribution.

It's a consistent position, so it appears you're the one that's blind.

People seem satisfied with the status quo (Kidd as HC) because they feel the future "stars" will be able to overcome his deficiencies at HC. Dude can't even draw up his own play?

Game 7 of the NBA finals. Down 2 with 0.9 seconds left...would Pop, Phil Jackson, or Pat Riley hand over their clipboard to their assistant coach? This is a ****show here.

Do you ignore what happened to the Bulls this year without Thibs? I guess I'm not blind because I see where the Bulls are in the standings vs last year under a different coach.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,824

Post#58 » by worthlessBucks » Sat Apr 2, 2016 3:54 am

We might miss out on a higher ranked Schwartz client at this rate.
Go Bucks!
GB_Packers
Head Coach
And1: 1,248

Post#59 » by GB_Packers » Sat Apr 2, 2016 4:34 am

Just further proves that people really never are happy. Always moving the goal posts just a bit further.

But at least this time around it was two young, very soon to be stars leading the charge for a win instead of the likes of Beno Udrih or Mr. Have It All playing hero ball and barely grazing the rim on a heavily contested shot.
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,331

Post#60 » by crkone » Sat Apr 2, 2016 5:00 am

GB_Packers wrote:

Just further proves that people really never are happy. Always moving the goal posts just a bit further.

But at least this time around it was two young, very soon to be stars leading the charge for a win instead of the likes of Beno Udrih or Mr. Have It All playing hero ball and barely grazing the rim on a heavily contested shot.

Just put on your headphones like the end of Dazed and Confused and smile off to Slow Ride.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |

Return to Milwaukee Bucks