ImageImage

Off-season Trade Ideas (involving the Bucks)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,587

Re: Off-season Trades 

Post#681 » by JayMKE » Sat May 28, 2016 2:50 pm

If we can get Noel without touching our big 3 then do it
FREE GIANNIS
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man
And1: 339

Post#682 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Sat May 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Noel is a perfect c for this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man

Post#683 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Sat May 28, 2016 2:57 pm

We should just accept the bucks are going to go after Howard hard this summer , so once that falls through then we worry about other moves like going after Noel

randy84
RealGM
And1: 6,411

Post#684 » by randy84 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Bucks_MacGyver wrote:We should just accept the bucks are going to go after Howard hard this summer , so once that falls through then we worry about other moves like going after Noel

Howard definitely isn't going back to Houston after the D'Antoni hiring.
The Lazy Potato
Pro Prospect
And1: 300

Post#685 » by The Lazy Potato » Sat May 28, 2016 3:06 pm

just a hypothetical question.. anyone willing to trade Giannis? and if yes, with who?
breakchains
General Manager
And1: 2,708

Post#686 » by breakchains » Sat May 28, 2016 3:27 pm

The Lazy Potato wrote:just a hypothetical question.. anyone willing to trade Giannis? and if yes, with who?

No. No point in even engaging in the conversation about it. Untouchable in every reasonable and practical sense of the word.
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,587

Post#687 » by JayMKE » Sat May 28, 2016 3:30 pm

I don't think I'd trade Giannis even for Lebron at this point
FREE GIANNIS
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,456

Post#688 » by steger_3434 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:31 pm

I would trade giannis for Davis, Lebron, durant, towns. Those teams would never trade those players for giannis so moot point.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
The Lazy Potato
Pro Prospect

Post#689 » by The Lazy Potato » Sat May 28, 2016 3:34 pm

i was just thinking how great fit jimmy butler would be for the bucks team.. but yeah not worth to give Giannis i guess.. and i dont think they will accept to trade butler for jabari..
Frank Nova
Head Coach
And1: 2,575

Post#690 » by Frank Nova » Sat May 28, 2016 3:53 pm

The Lazy Potato wrote:i was just thinking how great fit jimmy butler would be for the bucks team.. but yeah not worth to give Giannis i guess.. and i dont think they will accept to trade butler for jabari..

Chicago wanted an absolute haul from Orlando but since they are gonna essentially lose Pau and Noah this offseason I'd offer Monroe Vaughn and 10 for Butler just to see how desperate they are...

why wouldn't they move Butler for Jabari? I think they would, I wouldn't though.
RIP Kobe Forever. GOAT 8-24. Long Live Giannis
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man

Post#691 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Sat May 28, 2016 4:14 pm

The Lazy Potato wrote:just a hypothetical question.. anyone willing to trade Giannis? and if yes, with who?

1992 Michael Jordan

The Lazy Potato
Pro Prospect

Post#692 » by The Lazy Potato » Sat May 28, 2016 4:20 pm

weezybaby856 wrote:
The Lazy Potato wrote:i was just thinking how great fit jimmy butler would be for the bucks team.. but yeah not worth to give Giannis i guess.. and i dont think they will accept to trade butler for jabari..

Chicago wanted an absolute haul from Orlando but since they are gonna essentially lose Pau and Noah this offseason I'd offer Monroe Vaughn and 10 for Butler just to see how desperate they are...

why wouldn't they move Butler for Jabari? I think they would, I wouldn't though.

well dont get me wrong.. jabari is already a very good player for any team.. but jimmy butler is one of the best defenders in the league and he is a very good scorer too.. and we desperaly need good defenders if we want to take more wins next season..

i guess bulls will ask for something more to trade butler..
Aaron It Out
General Manager
And1: 3,101

Post#693 » by Aaron It Out » Sat May 28, 2016 4:24 pm

I'm honestly not willing to trade Giannis. Might be crazy but I'm probably not picking up the phone for Parker either.
EastSideBucksFan wrote:At some point this board is going to have to drop their stupid bullsht agendas and just enjoy the team for once.
The Lazy Potato
Pro Prospect

Post#694 » by The Lazy Potato » Sat May 28, 2016 4:48 pm

trade jabari for jimmy butler is not a bad idea actually.. butler will make bucks a better team in defence.. and he is great scorer too..
randy84
RealGM
And1: 6,411

Post#695 » by randy84 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Remember when people wouldn't trade Jennings for C. Paul?

Good times.....good times.
The Lazy Potato
Pro Prospect

Post#696 » by The Lazy Potato » Sat May 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Bucks_MacGyver wrote:

1992 Michael Jordan

haha that would be great.. can we make that happen?? we need a time machine.. :D :lol:
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,841

Post#697 » by VooDoo7 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Aaron It Out wrote:I'm honestly not willing to trade Giannis.

Same here. And people can call me nuts too, but I'm not trading him for 31 year old LeBron, or even soon-to-be 28 year old KD.

KAT would tempt me, but I still turn that down.
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,533

Post#698 » by raferfenix » Sun May 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Pelicans blogger catastrophizing Demps' make our break offseason suggests this trade:

Convinced that a rookie will be unable to contribute meaningful minutes, Demps decides he is going to trade the #6, #39, and #40 picks in the draft for a “young veteran” who can win NOW.

With Buddy Hield available at #6, he decides to call up the Brooklyn Nets and convinces them to give up Brook Lopez in exchange for Tyreke Evans, Alexis Ajinca and the 6th pick.

The Nets are willing to take Tyreke off our hands since they need someone to take shots, and they’re willing to give up Lopez since they want the 6th pick to build for the future.

The good news is that Pelicans fans won’t have to watch Omer Asik on the floor anymore, the bad news is that they traded away their one chance at a player they could mold into a future asset.

http://bigeasybeliever.com/2016/05/24/dell-demps-sacrifice-pelicans-future/

Monroe + MCW for #6 + Evans + Ajinca works too, even if Pelicans fans would be similarly dismayed by it...
Dandridgefav
Junior
And1: 66

Post#699 » by Dandridgefav » Mon May 30, 2016 4:55 pm

NBA fans seem to be fixated on the East with a Philly Boston trade but its out west where the Bucks find gold – in LA’s Blake Griffin, Denver’s Joffrey Lauvergne and Houston’s Sam Dekker.

4 TEAM / 6 PLAYER TRADE
MIL- OUT- parker, monroe, henson / IN- griffin lauvergne
LAC- OUT- griffin / IN- parker henson
POR- OUT- mccollum / IN- monroe
DEN- OUT- lauvergne / IN- mccollum

Add draft picks as needed. Both Milwaukee and Denver possess valuable picks and Portland has none. I could see Denver sending Portland’s #19 back to the TBlazers.

BLAZERS's - get interior scoring and get to move Davis to his natural PF spot. They resign Crabbe to replace McCollum.
DENVER - loosens their glut of 5s for a much needed back court shooter.
CLIPPERS - were tiring of Griffin. They replace his scoring with a younger Parker and gain depth at 4/5 with Henson maybe a pick.
BUCKS -
Blake Griffin fits with Giannis & Khris better than Jabari does. Blake is by far the better rebounder and 3pt shooter. While no defensive wizard himself, Blake is a much better defender than Jabari who would struggle today playing D in the D league. Griffin actually has a clear position that fits both offensively and defensively. Parker? Not so much. Both have a serious injury behind them. On the Clipper side of the story its no secret Blake and the Clippers’ relationship has become tedious at best and a trade has been rumored. Blake could well have his best year ever playing with Giannis & Khris.

Joffrey Lauvergne – is a solid rebounder, improving as a passer, developing a 3pt shot & is one of the best free throw shooting big men in the league. His defense is average but could still improve as he’s only 24. But don’t expect him to block shots which is clearly not a part of his game. With that as his only glaring weakness, he is versatile able to play small ball 5s and big ball 4s and score both inside & outside. Plus he is currently lost in the Nuric & Jokic hype even tho he got almost equal PT. He could possibly be had for a bargain and have a break out year.

MCW - HOU – dekker harrell (filler)

Sam Dekker – final year in college placed him near the top of 3&D prospects but injury wiped out his rookie year. Now the question is has he lost what little quickness and mobility he had? Dekker could for sure hit the 3 and probably still can. If he comes back 100%, his skill set and hustle fills a niche the Bucks want perfectly.

AN UPGRADED 5 MAN BENCH
Resign Plumlee & Bayless. Bring back Dudley. Sign Delladova. Draft Davis.
Plumlee = surprising D, rebounding and even a little shot blocking – some signs of O.
Bayless = has become 3 pt assassin. Versatile. No D. Good veteran chemistry guy.
Dudley = a super-solid 3&D guy. On/off court Leader and D director.
Delladova = hustle & skill on both D & O. Good shooter. Work on passing & ball handling.
Davis = strong D & rebounder, versatile. Has a few moves but needs major O development.

lauvergne / plumlee / (davis)
griffin / davis /(dudley) (lauvergne)
dekker / Dudley /(middleton)
middleton / bayless / (delladova) (Dudley)
giannis / delladova / (bayless)
breakchains
General Manager
And1: 2,708

Post#700 » by breakchains » Mon May 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Pass. I'm sticking with 21 year old Parker.

Just saw that you had Monroe for McCollum which has a 0% chance of happening. And if it was possible, we should just do that ourselves and have our Big 4.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks