ImageImage

GT : Greece vs Croatia,Friday 10:30 am EST 17:30 gmt+3

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

har13
Analyst
And1: 1,520

Re: GT : Greece vs Croatia,Friday 10:30 am EST 17:30 gmt+3 

Post#161 » by har13 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:13 pm

Magic Giannison wrote:Im extremely disappointed,il post a huge rant either later tonight or tomorrow,now im still trying to fix my **** PC.GAMW THN MANA SOU KATSIKARI KAI CALATHES

where have you been re malaka?i don't give a **** for your excuse :D ..you are the reason we lost and Giannis was bad..you must always post here when he is playing
#FreeChuckDiesel

Sorry for my english guys. :(

It’s a magical weed.

Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,499

Post#162 » by Bernman » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:17 pm

Sorry guys, but it's for the best from the P.O.V. of the Bucks and Giannis' development. Now he can come back to Milwaukee/stateside and just train jump shooting to redevelop that muscle memory which changed after the physical transformation. He may be a new beast for it, adding to his efficiency by hitting some 3's, and creating space for himself and teammates on drives. A little more optimistic even about the Bucks' season now that this event occurred.
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
har13
Analyst

Post#163 » by har13 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:26 pm

Bernman wrote:Sorry guys, but it's for the best from the P.O.V. of the Bucks and Giannis' development. Now he can come back to Milwaukee/stateside and just train jump shooting to redevelop that muscle memory which changed after the physical transformation. He may be a new beast for it, adding to his efficiency by hitting some 3's, and creating space for himself and teammates on drives. A little more optimistic even about the Bucks' season now that this event occurred.

no problem :D ,his mind is his problem,he is afraid.if he start bad he is out of the game..change that and then the shoot will come.
#FreeChuckDiesel

It’s a magical weed.

Mirotic12
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,482

Post#164 » by Mirotic12 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:31 pm

Giannis played one of the worst games (maybe the worst) that any Greek national team player has played in my lifetime.

Skills wise on offense, he was a much better player 2 years ago when he played for Greece. His offensive game is regressing. Whatever the Bucks coaches are doing with him, it is wrong. And definitely whatever Greece's moron coach is doing with him is wrong.
Bernman
RealGM

Post#165 » by Bernman » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:31 pm

har13 wrote:no problem :D ,his mind is his problem,he is afraid.if he start bad he is out of the game..change that and then the shoot will come.

That's never been an issue in the NBA. If he struggles somewhat early he keeps fighting through it offensively to score inside, draw fouls, and impacts the game in other ways like d and rebounding. High character, mentally tough individual. If anything he often tries too hard. Shooting is the problem, his mind and hard work will be the solutions.
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#166 » by greekbuck34 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:34 pm

Giannis comments:

We made the comeback, played very well on the second quarter. We didn't manage to hit some shots and didn't expand our lead.
We were very bad in offence. We had too much stress because we are too young. Most of us we played today had too much stress and that's why we couldn't protect our lead. We have to learn from our mistakes in the next tournaments and try to play better. I'll be with the NT next year. It's sucks to leave like that and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It's my fault. I will be there in the Eurobasket.
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.
har13
Analyst

Post#167 » by har13 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:34 pm

Bernman wrote:
har13 wrote:no problem :D ,his mind is his problem,he is afraid.if he start bad he is out of the game..change that and then the shoot will come.

That's never been an issue in the NBA. If he struggles somewhat early he keeps fighting through it offensively to score inside, draw fouls, and impacts the game in other ways like d and rebounding. High character, mentally tough individual. If anything he often tries too hard. Shooting is the problem, his mind and hard work will be the solutions.

i ve seen all his games :D ,,against detroit 2,3 times and others and i speak about offence
#FreeChuckDiesel

It’s a magical weed.

GeoBar
Sophomore
And1: 213

Post#168 » by GeoBar » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:36 pm

Mirotic12 wrote:Giannis played one of the worst games (maybe the worst) that any Greek national team player has played in my lifetime.

Skills wise on offense, he was a much better player 2 years ago when he played for Greece. His offensive game is regressing. Whatever the Bucks coaches are doing with him, it is wrong. And definitely whatever Greece's moron coach is doing with him is wrong.

I was waiting from you to show up after a Giannis' bad game.That's why you living for anyway.
Enjoy the moment,you were waiting for this for so long.
Prez
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41,829

Post#169 » by Prez » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:37 pm

Mirotic12 wrote:Giannis played one of the worst games (maybe the worst) that any Greek national team player has played in my lifetime.

Is this your fun little way of saying Giannis surpassed Spanoulis 2 years ago? I'm glad you're finally coming around on this.
DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,172

Post#170 » by DingleJerry » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:37 pm

Sorry, I don't think anyone who watched the second half of the Bucks season would agree.
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#171 » by greekbuck34 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:38 pm

I beg the moderators and the americans bucks here to respect the greek fans who already have a bad night and just ban him right now and not escalate this trollpost in another stupid dialogue of 2-3 pages.
Not again in Giannis' topics FFS...
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.
Bernman
RealGM

Post#172 » by Bernman » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:44 pm

He's probably mad at Giannis for leaving the Greek 2nd division for the NBA. European play is the pinnacle of the sport, in his deluded mind.

That's a poster I believe was called "Eurobasket" back in the day right? That guy used to crow about how the U.S. had fallen behind European teams during the years when they'd bring ill-fitting c-teams to international competitions, and proclaimed Sarunas Jasikevicius was about to take over the NBA.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,071

Post#173 » by ReasonablySober » Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:53 pm

You again?
har13
Analyst

Post#174 » by har13 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:02 pm

Bernman wrote:He's probably mad at Giannis for leaving the Greek 2nd division for the NBA. European play is the pinnacle of the sport, in his deluded mind.

That's a poster I believe was called "Eurobasket" back in the day right? That guy used to crow about how the U.S. had fallen behind European teams during the years when they'd bring ill-fitting c-teams to international competitions, and proclaimed Sarunas Jasikevicius was about to take over the NBA.

"Euroleague" and Mirotic12 is Euroleague
#FreeChuckDiesel

It’s a magical weed.

Presence
Rookie
And1: 468

Post#175 » by Presence » Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:10 pm

I don't see the fuss, he had a bad game.

His shooting is improved and that's all I care about, he didn't brick the 3s, he just missed them. It happens to everyone. He could have been 7/7 just as easily.

That fact along with him returning home should make everyone happy! :wave:
Mirotic12
Lead Assistant

Post#176 » by Mirotic12 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:20 pm

Milbuck wrote:Calathes about to prove the haters wrong. 25 points, 12 assists minimum. Go ahead bucket with 5 seconds left and game sealing steal to follow.

Calathes is the worst point guard to play for Greek NT in the last 45 years. Stop trolling please.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#177 » by Chuck Diesel » Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:28 pm

Vassilis Spanoulis is a disgrace to Hephaestus. Worse than month old spanakopita.
Mirotic12
Lead Assistant

Post#178 » by Mirotic12 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:37 pm

Chuck Diesel wrote:Croatia has a chance to be one of the best teams in Europe for the next decade once they get their two new NBA centers into the mix.

lol ok dude whatever you say.

They barely barely barely beat the worst Greek team of the last 37 years............

Croatia have been losers for the last 20 years, and the only thing they showed in this game is that they are still losers.
har13
Analyst

Post#179 » by har13 » Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:37 pm

Chuck Diesel wrote:Vassilis Spanoulis is a disgrace to Hephaestus. Worse than month old spanakopita.

the other threat locked so i wrote this here :D
If only Sloukas and Printezis were there..they are lucky very lucky[/quote]
man Chuck Diesel did you just now Ant1 my to remind my posts?hahahahaha,Croatia beat us first time after 1995.did you know that?and i thought we were having fun..hahah, the bad thing for you and me is that we lost because of Giannis,if he was average we would be the winners..anyway fair win for Croatia..next summer ..with 5 players back and Giannis :wink:
#FreeChuckDiesel

It’s a magical weed.

Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#180 » by Chuck Diesel » Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:39 pm

har13 wrote:
Chuck Diesel wrote:Vassilis Spanoulis is a disgrace to Hephaestus. Worse than month old spanakopita.

the other threat locked so i wrote this here :D
If only Sloukas and Printezis were there..they are lucky very lucky

man Chuck Diesel did you just now Ant1 my to remind my posts?hahahahaha,Croatia beat us first time after 1995.did you know that?and i thought we were having fun..hahah, the bad thing for you and me is that we lost because of Giannis,if he was average we would be the winners..anyway fair win for Croatia..next summer ..with 5 players back and Giannis :wink:[/quote]

I'm having fun! I love FIBA banter.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks