ImageImage

FISERV Forum Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,031

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#1061 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:20 pm

Been so meh about the season that I haven't even looked into until now, but we were notified about playoffs March 8 last year. I have to assume we would see something in the next 2 weeks. I wonder if they are waiting to see if the team gets it together (thus building excitement) before coming out with pricing.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,503

Post#1062 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:31 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Been so meh about the season that I haven't even looked into until now, but we were notified about playoffs March 8 last year. I have to assume we would see something in the next 2 weeks. I wonder if they are waiting to see if the team gets it together (thus building excitement) before coming out with pricing.

They blew their chance during the winning streak. They probably didn't anticipate the wheels falling off (again).
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#1063 » by DMBucks22 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:57 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Been so meh about the season that I haven't even looked into until now, but we were notified about playoffs March 8 last year. I have to assume we would see something in the next 2 weeks. I wonder if they are waiting to see if the team gets it together (thus building excitement) before coming out with pricing.

They blew their chance during the winning streak. They probably didn't anticipate the wheels falling off (again).

Maybe but this is the Bucks organization that could care less about there long tenured ticket holders. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we see huge price increases regardless of a losing streak. They just always say "with Giannis and Dame we are championship contenders"

I did find it hilarious though that they sent out renewal information for next year at halftime when we played Boston and were up HUGE at half.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,308

Post#1064 » by rilamann » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:15 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:They just always say "with Giannis and Dame we are championship contenders"

It's like they assume ticket holders don't actually watch the Bucks....lol.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,061

Post#1065 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:55 pm

Was thinking the same thing that had invoice by now last year. Who knows with them.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1066 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:57 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:

Maybe but this is the Bucks organization that could care less about there long tenured ticket holders. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we see huge price increases regardless of a losing streak. They just always say "with Giannis and Dame we are championship contenders"

I did find it hilarious though that they sent out renewal information for next year at halftime when we played Boston and were up HUGE at half.

The renewal attempts have been weird. I emailed to decline next year and had zero resistance. Now the last 2 werks have like 4-5 emails to reconsider and a voice mail to discuss other options. My mind is set though and I’m out.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#1067 » by DMBucks22 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:03 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:They blew their chance during the winning streak. They probably didn't anticipate the wheels falling off (again).

The renewal attempts have been weird. I emailed to decline next year and had zero resistance. Now the last 2 werks have like 4-5 emails to reconsider and a voice mail to discuss other options. My mind is set though and I’m out.

You should take that phone call and hear what "other options" are. That usually means we will just find a price range for you that you like even though the price for said seats will be WAY overpriced.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,031

Post#1068 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:25 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:

You should take that phone call and hear what "other options" are. That usually means we will just find a price range for you that you like even though the price for said seats will be WAY overpriced.

Yeah, that's what they have done with me in the past but maybe this year is different. There's a difference between I dont find value in being a STH and literally not being able to afford them. Me moving upstairs doesn't change I am not getting much of a discount to pre-pay for 41 home games where 2/3rds are in the middle of the week and half the prime time games are missing stars. Its not just a bucks problem, but the NBA regular season is a bad product. Went to LA this weekend and LBJ, KL, & PG all sat as load management on national TV games on Giannis's only visit.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1069 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:36 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:

Yeah, that's what they have done with me in the past but maybe this year is different. There's a difference between I dont find value in being a STH and literally not being able to afford them. Me moving upstairs doesn't change I am not getting much of a discount to pre-pay for 41 home games where 2/3rds are in the middle of the week and half the prime time games are missing stars. Its not just a bucks problem, but the NBA regular season is a bad product. Went to LA this weekend and LBJ, KL, & PG all sat as load management on national TV games on Giannis's only visit.

Agreed. The voice mail was talking partial plans and such. To your point, I can afford the full season especially since I rollover all sales to the next year. It is the value that is gone. 1/2 the games or more at the new rate that I can’t attend I’m going to take a loss. The sales are going to be taxable income going forward. Most regular season games I can buy cheaper on secondary sites. Playoffs is not a huge benefit for me anymore. And the regular season to me has gotten less and less enticing each year. 2/3 of the teams make the playoffs in some form, never know who is going to sit, and admittedly have gotten spoiled with winning. 8 years ago the chase was nee and exciting, now we’re borderline auto pilot to the playoffs. But in general I watch less and less NBA each year. I have gotten League Pass free the last 2 years through season tickets and rarely watch it.
el_chupacabra
Ballboy
And1: 29

Post#1070 » by el_chupacabra » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:02 pm

My wife is taking our daughter to see Olivia Rodrigo tonight. She asked me where was a good place to sit and relax with some friends inside the FF before they went down to their seats... :lol:
Long time lurker.
midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,034

Post#1071 » by midranger » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:04 pm

el_chupacabra wrote:My wife is taking our daughter to see Olivia Rodrigo tonight. She asked me where was a good place to sit and relax with some friends inside the FF before they went down to their seats... :lol:

Plenty of bathrooms for them though.
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1072 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:27 am

Playoff invoices dropped tonight. Looked like it was slightly lower than last year.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore
And1: 184

Post#1073 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:56 am

Thunder Muscle wrote:Playoff invoices dropped tonight. Looked like it was slightly lower than last year.

Are we automatically signed up for pay by series? I'm not seeing any button to opt in. And it says that the card is deducted on Mar 29. I'm pretty sure that means it's automated but curious what other people's experience is.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1074 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:29 pm

PhoenixMilwauke wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Playoff invoices dropped tonight. Looked like it was slightly lower than last year.

Are we automatically signed up for pay by series? I'm not seeing any button to opt in. And it says that the card is deducted on Mar 29. I'm pretty sure that means it's automated but curious what other people's experience is.

Mine is the same. Assume need to contact them if someone would not want the playoff tickets. I also see a note any money for games not played will carryover so I’ll likely have to reach out to get that refunded to credit card if applicable.

Looks like first 3 rounds are essentially priced the same as last year for me but Finals is almost 45% lower this year vs what they were going to charge last season. Kind of interesting.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore
And1: 184

Post#1075 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:49 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
PhoenixMilwauke wrote:

Mine is the same. Assume need to contact them if someone would not want the playoff tickets. I also see a note any money for games not played will carryover so I’ll likely have to reach out to get that refunded to credit card if applicable.

Looks like first 3 rounds are essentially priced the same as last year for me but Finals is almost 45% lower this year vs what they were going to charge last season. Kind of interesting.

For me, it's follows:
R1. 4% higher
R2. 6% higher
ECF 16% higher
Finals 14% higher
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1076 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:20 pm

PhoenixMilwauke wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:
PhoenixMilwauke wrote:

For me, it's follows:
R1. 4% higher
R2. 6% higher
ECF 16% higher
Finals 14% higher

Odd. Mine are…

R1: 2% higher
R2: 4.5% higher
ECF: 2% lower
Finals: 44% lower

I’m upper level baseline, row 2.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,503

Post#1077 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Apr 1, 2024 2:50 pm

Some new stuff opening in/around Deer District. In the Punch Bowl Social building is the New Fashioned:

The New Fashioned will be the newest and largest attraction in the Deer District as it takes over the former Punch Bowl Social space in early April.

It will bring a mix of drinks, dining, shopping and activities to the 24,500-square-foot space.

The concept will showcase various local offerings, from a 50-line self-serve tap wall with local brews and Sprecher soda to a mini store curated by The Waxwing (a Milwaukee shop that closed its retail location in 2020).

The New Fashioned also will have activities like bowling, as did its Punch Bowl Social predecessor; dartball, a mix of darts and baseball; and year-round street curling — a form of curling played on an iceless, synthetic surface — on the patio and second-floor deck.

It also will complement the Deer District plaza with the "tailgate lounge," a to-go food stand that faces The Beer Garden, and a self-serve custard stand.

The New Fashioned will celebrate its grand opening from 2 to 5 p.m. April 6. In true Wisconsin fashion, the first 150 customers will get a pull tab. Milwaukee mascots Bango, Roscoe and Bernie Brewer will be there to cut the ribbon for the new space and to take photos with attendees. There will also be complimentary frozen custard and Sprecher soda samples. Tickets cost $4.14 and are available online. A portion of the ticket sales will go to The Bucks Foundation.

Grand opening events continue April 7 as Wisconsin curling Olympians Becca Hamilton, Tom Howell, Debbie McCormick and Tyler George will be at The New Fashioned from noon to 2 p.m. teaching people about the game and talking about the Olympic experience. Tickets are $20 per person; kids 12 and younger are free but require a ticket. Tickets include a hot ham and cheese sandwich, and kids get a commemorative medal if they give curling a try. Tickets are available online; proceeds will be donated to USA Junior Curling Association.

Later that day Wisconsin comedian Charlie Berens will be the celebrity bartender at The New Fashioned and serve up Berens Old Fashioneds from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Milwaukee band Wire and Nail will perform and Berens will autograph bottles of Berens Old Fashioned Brandy available to purchase on-site. Tickets are $30 and only available to guests 21 and older. They include a Berens Old Fashioned made by the local celeb and free curling, dartball and bowling. Ticket proceeds will benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Milwaukee and are available online.

Starting April 6, the New Fashioned will be open 4 p.m. to midnight Tuesday through Friday, noon to midnight Saturday and noon to 9 p.m. Sunday.

And:

The former Buck Bradley's space will reopen in April as Copper on King. The new concept comes from Peter Marshall, who also owns Pete's Pub, 1234 E. Brady St.

Copper on King's drink menu will have a focus on Moscow mules, of course served in copper mugs, and local craft beers. The food menu is still in the works.

The interior of the space was updated with copper fixtures, but Marshall said he thinks it still has the feel of Buck Bradley's, which was a popular entertainment district bar for 28 years until it closed in July 2023.

"I'm really proud of the way it's looking," Marshall said. "I don't think anyone will be upset. It will be a very purposeful aesthetic to just update the previous bar."
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,318

Post#1078 » by KidA24 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 2:59 pm

I despise self serve tappers. They end up costing more and the pours are usually hideous in my experience. An oz of foam costs the same as an oz of beer.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1079 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Apr 2, 2024 2:35 am

midranger wrote:
el_chupacabra wrote:My wife is taking our daughter to see Olivia Rodrigo tonight. She asked me where was a good place to sit and relax with some friends inside the FF before they went down to their seats... :lol:

Plenty of bathrooms for them though.

No kidding.

I went to the Xcel Energy Center for a Wild NHL game last week in St Paul with 18,500~ announced attendance and had zero bathroom lines at all. That was during intermission and game play. Minimal concession lines as well. Honestly it was arguably a better experience than the Fiserv and that is a 20 year old building.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,956

Post#1080 » by soxperry » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:59 pm

Anybody else just not having the option to sell your playoff tix within the bucks app? "Sell" is greyed out for me.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks