PG Denver: Bench? What Bench?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

BigO
Analyst
And1: 3,146

Re: PG Denver: Bench? What Bench? 

Post#181 » by BigO » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:23 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
buckboy wrote:Trade Portis asap before the league realizes he's useless half of the time.

Who is the Herb Kohl/John Hammond team out there that would value his stats?

Is that the same Hammond that drafted Giannis and swindled KM from Detroit? Or the same Herb Kohl that ensured there was a team in Milwaukee? No Herb, no team. No Hammond, no Giannis, KM, or chip. Show some respect.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Post#182 » by buckboy » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm

BigO wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:
buckboy wrote:Trade Portis asap before the league realizes he's useless half of the time.

Who is the Herb Kohl/John Hammond team out there that would value his stats?

Is that the same Hammond that drafted Giannis and swindled KM from Detroit? Or the same Herb Kohl that ensured there was a team in Milwaukee? No Herb, no team. No Hammond, no Giannis, KM, or chip. Show some respect.

Oh God, not this nonsense again.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Post#183 » by buckboy » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:
buckboy wrote:
Orlando?

They need guards and outside shooting though. Plenty of bigs already.

You might be able to get Huerter and Mitchell from the Kings for Bobby/2nd. But then we need another center/big to replace Bobby's minutes (which wouldn't be easy). Would require moving Pat + Marjon or the like for a big.

Or PJ + stuff from the Clippers

I was joking. I know Hammond's not in charge anymore, but he's always the go-to guy to steal from.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,142

Post#184 » by paulpressey25 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:57 pm

BigO wrote:

Three absolutely great moves.

At the same time, Hammond moving on in favor of Horst was the beginning catalyst to building a title contender. One guy traded for Bledsoe, Jrue, Dame, PJ. Signed Brook, Bobby, Pat, hired Budenholzer.

The other guy traded for Monta, Maggette, signed free agents like Gooden, Salmons, Mirza, Delly, Plumlee. Drafted Thon over Sabonis, and Joe Alexander over Brook.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25

Return to Milwaukee Bucks