PG: Bucks Pound Thunder

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,654

Re: PG: Bucks Pound Thunder 

Post#141 » by blazza18 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:34 pm

buckboy wrote:
old skool wrote:I think if a player could average 30/6/6/1/2 on .633 TS% shooting, lead the NBA in steals and lead the OKC team we saw yesterday to the number one seed in the West, I would consider that player an MVP candidate.

Candidate? Sure.

He has no business winning it though. Comparing him to Giannis and Joker is ridiculous.

Honestly very confused by this opinion. He's leading a young team to a great record while probably being the most consistent star night to night in the league. Think he should be the no brainer MVP.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Post#142 » by buckboy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

blazza18 wrote:
buckboy wrote:
old skool wrote:I think if a player could average 30/6/6/1/2 on .633 TS% shooting, lead the NBA in steals and lead the OKC team we saw yesterday to the number one seed in the West, I would consider that player an MVP candidate.

Candidate? Sure.

He has no business winning it though. Comparing him to Giannis and Joker is ridiculous.

Honestly very confused by this opinion. He's leading a young team to a great record while probably being the most consistent star night to night in the league. Think he should be the no brainer MVP.

And I'm equally confused by yours. With respect.

Putting SGA in the same category as Giannis and Jokic in terms of impact is crazy to me.

And I think SGA is awesome.

Maybe the numbers say something that I don't see when watching.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,654

Post#143 » by blazza18 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:32 am

buckboy wrote:And I'm equally confused by yours. With respect.

Putting SGA in the same category as Giannis and Jokic in terms of impact is crazy to me.

And I think SGA is awesome.

Maybe the numbers say something that I don't see when watching.

My comment with respect too mate.

I believe he was 2nd or 3rd in a ton of the advance stats people loved and I think leading a young team to maybe the one seed should go along way to making a case for him. He's not better than Jokic or Giannis but I just like his case this season more.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks