ImageImage

PG Toronto: InGen lab meltdown, Raptors run wild

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

-Jragon-
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,552

Re: PG Toronto: InGen lab meltdown, Raptors run wild 

Post#101 » by -Jragon- » Sat Apr 6, 2024 9:31 pm

fan230 wrote:I am thinking that in the remaining games we should experiment with different combinations of players plus the big 3 and Lopez. The time has come to think outside the box.

Start Green instead of Beas. Play Thanasis, mjb and Livingstone to see if they can help mainly in defense. Give them ample time.

Big 4 plus them.

Doc seems to have run out of ideas. He often says I don’t know.

(Also maybe send an emissary to Bud to ask for his advice. It can’t hurt to try.)

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And the present time is exactly that.

I like the outside the box thinking... AJJ and Gallo too tho
Neuromancer56
Rookie
And1: 1,037

Re: PG Toronto: InGen lab meltdown, Raptors run wild 

Post#102 » by Neuromancer56 » Sun Apr 7, 2024 2:14 pm

-Jragon- wrote:
fan230 wrote:I am thinking that in the remaining games we should experiment with different combinations of players plus the big 3 and Lopez. The time has come to think outside the box.

Start Green instead of Beas. Play Thanasis, mjb and Livingstone to see if they can help mainly in defense. Give them ample time.

Big 4 plus them.

Doc seems to have run out of ideas. He often says I don’t know.

(Also maybe send an emissary to Bud to ask for his advice. It can’t hurt to try.)

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And the present time is exactly that.

I like the outside the box thinking... AJJ and Gallo too tho
I agree with this except for Thanasty. We've seen what he can do which isn't much.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks