MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,796

Re: PG Knicks: Mouth Trama 

Post#121 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Apr 8, 2024 2:44 am

trwi7 wrote:
Neuromancer56 wrote:
fan230 wrote:It may not matter much but Doc has no answer. Neither did Griff. What is the solution, guys?

Watch WrestleMania.

I'm trying to watch something entertaining.

When I saw this post I decided to check it out on Peacock. I don't follow wrestling and barely heard of these guys. The main event was about to start, good timing. Lasted 35 minutes. WAY more entertaining than 99% of Bucks games this season.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,064

Post#122 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Apr 8, 2024 2:44 am

fan230 wrote:We are likely to be the 6th seed. Think about that.

I'm thinking about how you define "likely"..... Because I don't think you think what it really means
Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,005

Post#123 » by Daver » Mon Apr 8, 2024 2:46 am

WeMajor34 wrote:They either aren’t as good as we thought they were going to be or they aren’t confident in their ability to handle Philly-Miami-Indiana in the first round and want to get a lower seed.

If they’re not putting in as much effort or simply don’t care enough about these games to get a lower seed and avoid a team in the first round, the basketball gods won’t be too happy. This team should not care about who they face, especially in the first round, the following rounds aren’t going to be any easier.

Altogether this stretch has been very concerning and frankly embarrassing for a team that is trying to contend this year.

Really this is the same board that thought ass clown bud was a fu... genius cause he handed the 2 seed back over to boston so he wouldnt have to face brooklyn in the 1st round.Now is such a no no hypocrites
drone3
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,529

Post#124 » by drone3 » Mon Apr 8, 2024 2:46 am

It's time to face reality we are crap without Bev. This has nothing to do with talent, it's about heart and spirit.
Karsenmitsche
Junior
And1: 261

Post#125 » by Karsenmitsche » Mon Apr 8, 2024 2:49 am

Plossum wrote:If Dame really has been pouting/dogging it since he got here then he's truly a losing player. This is the best spot he could've hoped for to get a title.

I'd like to believe he's just not in a good space with his divorce etc and has had trouble adjusting to a new system where everything isn't built around him.

I think there’s a lot more to the stotts/ag situation we don’t know
"Ill never leave the city of Milwaukee till we build the team to a championship level"-Giannis
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,040

Post#126 » by theFireBlanket » Mon Apr 8, 2024 2:53 am

drone3 wrote:It's time to face reality we are crap without Bev. This has nothing to do with talent, it's about heart and spirit.

A little this, little that. Crap without Khris too.

But definitely agree. Someone needs to get into Dame & Beasley about the sh-- effort on d.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
fan230
Analyst
And1: 1,312

Post#127 » by fan230 » Mon Apr 8, 2024 2:56 am

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:

I'm thinking about how you define "likely"..... Because I don't think you think what it really means

Bucks play the Magic twice. And Celtics once. At this point we would be very lucky to win a single remaining game. We have today secured a spot in the top 6, so we won’t be in the play in. Plus Khris won’t play. Doc continually almost at every press gathering after the game, says something akin to “don’t know “ I would love the Bucks to win; i am super sad that the coach firing and the trade mix, has led to this. I earnestly hope I am wrong.
fan230
Analyst

Post#128 » by fan230 » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:00 am

theFireBlanket wrote:
drone3 wrote:It's time to face reality we are crap without Bev. This has nothing to do with talent, it's about heart and spirit.

A little this, little that. Crap without Khris too.

But definitely agree. Someone needs to get into Dame & Beasley about the sh-- effort on d.

Sometimes Beas and Dame give some effort but they happen to be intrinsically poor in defense. In fact my hypothesis is that Beas is trying very very hard to be a good defender and this effort has tired him out and is at least one cause of his drastic 3 point shooting slump.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,040

Post#129 » by theFireBlanket » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:11 am

fan230 wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:

Bucks play the Magic twice. And Celtics once. At this point we would be very lucky to win a single remaining game. We have today secured a spot in the top 6, so we won’t be in the play in. Plus Khris won’t play. Doc continually almost at every press gathering after the game, says something akin to “don’t know “ I would love the Bucks to win; i am super sad that the coach firing and the trade mix, has led to this. I earnestly hope I am wrong.

Depends if the Celtics care to win Tuesday. Do they have anything left to play for?

DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,191

Post#130 » by humanrefutation » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:17 am

Is this 2002 Bucks or 2003 Bucks?
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,199

Post#131 » by paulpressey25 » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:21 am

humanrefutation wrote:Is this 2002 Bucks or 2003 Bucks?

It’s really both. That said, neither of those teams had Giannis.

(Then again neither of those teams had surrendered their draft for the next five years)

(Then, then again, TJ, Bogut, Yi didn’t amount to much in the end)
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
JonHeist
Junior
And1: 578

Post#132 » by JonHeist » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:36 am

On the bright side:

with this piss-poor finish to the season at least I won't have to be mad when some voters leave Giannis off their MVP ballot
Dick Tate
Veteran
And1: 1,893

Post#133 » by Dick Tate » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:51 am

MissKhriddleton wrote:Another awful weather day, another disappointing game. Gonna be in the 60s all week and then 70s next weekend. We’re all good.

Considering the discussion of worst “outcomes”, I thought I’d ask these guys for some financial advice since they’ve already seen the future.
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,827

Post#134 » by worthlessBucks » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:53 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
humanrefutation wrote:Is this 2002 Bucks or 2003 Bucks?

It’s really both. That said, neither of those teams had Giannis.

(Then again neither of those teams had surrendered their draft for the next five years)

(Then, then again, TJ, Bogut, Yi didn’t amount to much in the end)

The known opportunity cost (trade bait) of having those players or picks around (Curry deal,woof, for example ) is better than not having had them at all.
Go Bucks!
mediocrityrules
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,035

Post#135 » by mediocrityrules » Mon Apr 8, 2024 3:54 am

fan230 wrote:It may not matter much but Doc has no answer. Neither did Griff. What is the solution, guys?

Was it Stotts?
Circling calendars since 2021
fan230
Analyst

Post#136 » by fan230 » Mon Apr 8, 2024 4:22 am

I don’t think anyone has any feasible answer with this coach team combo.

I had written about trying mjb Ta Livingstone for poa defense. Nothing else is working anyway

Start Dame and Green or Dame and Pat, Not Beas. We need to experiment in the few games left. At the worst we will be in 6th place where we are likely to be anyway with our regular lineup.
Plossum
General Manager
And1: 4,961

Post#137 » by Plossum » Mon Apr 8, 2024 4:22 am

mediocrityrules wrote:

Was it Stotts?

Neither did Bud at the end of his tenure to be fair to all involved.

I dunno what you do from here. We're locked in cap hell given we're over the second apron. There's not much we can really do to reform the team other than trading like Midds/Dame. Brook is at best a neutral asset, Bobby might get us something but not much.

If we flame out round 1 which is looking likely, I think it might be the end for Horsty. We'd never trade Giannis unless we absolutely had to, but likely we use the excuse of mid-season coach change, giving it time, blah blah and running it back.
#LockUpChuck
fan230
Analyst

Post#138 » by fan230 » Mon Apr 8, 2024 4:26 am

Unless Dame plays like the superstar in the playoffs, i think we should try to trade him. Perhaps we can get someone like Dejounte Murray.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,455

Post#139 » by HKPackFan » Mon Apr 8, 2024 4:28 am

Mouth trauma?

How about eye and head trauma for every fan who had to watch that garbage on TV. :banghead:
#FreeChuckDiesel
Plossum
General Manager
And1: 4,961

Post#140 » by Plossum » Mon Apr 8, 2024 4:30 am

**** me, the Bucks' social media is really cheering that we've claimed a Playoff spot today.
#LockUpChuck

Return to Milwaukee Bucks