Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

sidney lanier
Head Coach
And1: 9,982

Re: PG Magic - Loss 

Post#61 » by sidney lanier » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:55 pm

chonestown wrote:
fansinceforever wrote:
Brewhoopfan wrote:Jonathan Issac would be perfect next to Giannis. The Bucks held on to Brook far too long.

Way too long

Good too see more posters coming around to my theory that above a certain point wingspan is superfluous.

Good point. However, I don't think wingspan is ever an albatross. On the other hand, an albatross is all about wingspan. With a wingspan of 8 to 11 feet, the wandering albatross has the largest wingspan of any bird.
"The Bucks in six always. That's for the culture." -- B. Jennings
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,338

Post#62 » by KidA24 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:40 pm

sidney lanier wrote:WHY WHINING ABOUT REGULAR SEASON PERFORMANCE IS MEANINGLESS WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYOFF BASKETBALL

You can fixate on 82 games
And fret about Khris-es and Dames
But they know what you're missing
And the past they're dismissing
Now's the time to kick ass and take names

Have the Bucks played 16 great games this season? I think they have.

Can they play 16 great games over the next 3 months? Hopefully.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Finn
Starter
And1: 2,287

Post#63 » by Finn » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:08 pm

JayMKE wrote:Doesn’t matter why Dame has underperformed, he’s just not the guy we need and costs way too much money and I don’t think there is any logical reason for it to improve. He’s gonna need a crazy playoffs or his rep is going to take a big hit. Would rather still have Jrue & Bud, there were other options but we did have a championship core now we don’t.

Gotta blow it up n reload in a way that keeps Giannis happy, might need to put Kostas or Alexis on the roster lol

DingleJerry
RealGM
And1: 8,175

Post#64 » by DingleJerry » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:07 pm

Gary Harris name has been thrown around here a ton the last few years, he looked a lot like the guy we could've used at the 2 spot the last few years. Really that was my only takeaway from the game other than just how completely out of sync the O looks, its shocking even without Giannis they can look this disjointed. The D has gotten to basic comptency/fine but somehow they've completely effed up the offense, which we thought was impossible with this kind of talent
Resident Lillard truther since 2015.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks