ImageImage

Bucks To Play In China

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,327

Post#21 » by Mags FTW » Wed Apr 9, 2008 5:08 pm

So...who is going to photoshop Sessions standing in front of a line of tanks in Tienanmen Square?
love bucks-yi
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#22 » by love bucks-yi » Wed Apr 9, 2008 5:22 pm

it's sure that two NBA teams will travel to Guangzhou to play the pre-season games this fall. but i don't know whether Bucks will come or not, i really hope Bucks will come to Guangzhou, a big city of Guangdong province, there are tons of yi's fans here and they reallly want to see yi. we also want to see bogut. if Bucks comes to Guangzhou, i will go to watch the game.
Welcome Bucks to travel to Guangzhou,China.
JUST DO IT!
Neapolitan Buck
Sixth Man

Post#23 » by Neapolitan Buck » Wed Apr 9, 2008 7:30 pm

Michael Redd is going to live in Beijing for a couple of months. :)
LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
And1: 172

Post#24 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Wed Apr 9, 2008 8:31 pm

love bucks-yi wrote:it's sure that two NBA teams will travel to Guangzhou to play the pre-season games this fall. but i don't know whether Bucks will come or not, i really hope Bucks will come to Guangzhou, a big city of Guangdong province, there are tons of yi's fans here and they reallly want to see yi. we also want to see bogut. if Bucks comes to Guangzhou, i will go to watch the game.
Welcome Bucks to travel to Guangzhou,China.
Can you get your friends to wear paper bags on your heads and harass Herb Kohl? Smauss' idea is hilarious.
love bucks-yi
Freshman

Post#25 » by love bucks-yi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 am

adamcz wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Can you get your friends to wear paper bags on your heads and harass Herb Kohl? Smauss' idea is hilarious.

no~~~ it's not my business. eventhough i dislike Kohl, i won't do as you said, i just want to see yi and other players. you can say my idea is hilarious. i don't care.
JUST DO IT!
love bucks-yi
Freshman

Post#26 » by love bucks-yi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:25 am

no~~~ it's not my business. eventhough i dislike Kohl, i won't do as you said, i just want to see yi and other players. you can say my idea is hilarious. i don't care.
JUST DO IT!
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,925

Post#27 » by stellation » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:35 am

smauss wrote:Maybe GAD should coordinate "Bagnight II" with some of our Chinese posters.............

I'd love to see the look on Herbie's face sitting with some Chinese dignitaries........ :o

Brilliant :clap: :rofl:
#FreeChuckDiesel
love bucks-yi
Freshman

Post#28 » by love bucks-yi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:41 am

JUST DO IT!
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,925

Post#29 » by stellation » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:07 am

love bucks-yi wrote:no~~~ it's not my business. eventhough i dislike Kohl, i won't do as you said, i just want to see yi and other players. you can say my idea is hilarious. i don't care.

#FreeChuckDiesel

Return to Milwaukee Bucks