ImageImage

Countdown to Rose Thread: Draft Lotto Tonight....

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#381 » by WEFFPIM » Wed May 21, 2008 1:32 am

europa wrote:Yup. I've never understood the fascination with going to the lottery every year. I'd much rather be in Atlanta or Philly's shoes right now even though they both got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.

The Bucks were in that situation in 05-06, and it had no benefits whatsoever.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#382 » by europa » Wed May 21, 2008 1:34 am

WEFFPIM wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

The Bucks were in that situation in 05-06, and it had no benefits whatsoever.

You mean Stotts' first season? I'd contend Harris and Kohl mucked that up with two offseasons of poor personnel decisions. Ultimately, that's what decides whether a team goes from making the playoffs to something more or not. I'd rather be in Atlanta or Philly's shoes right now because the future is bright. They still have to make the right moves, but if they do they could take a big step forward.
Nothing will not break me.
Nowak008
RealGM
And1: 4,303

Post#383 » by Nowak008 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:37 am

europa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You mean Stotts' first season? I'd contend Harris and Kohl mucked that up with two offseasons of poor personnel decisions. Ultimately, that's what decides whether a team goes from making the playoffs to something more or not. I'd rather be in Atlanta or Philly's shoes right now because the future is bright. They still have to make the right moves, but if they do they could take a big step forward.

So would I. Because they have better players then we do.
John Hammond apologists:
emunney wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote: 9 YEARS!? like any of that matters

THAT LITERALLY IS HIS TENURE.
More Bang For The Bucks
Starter
And1: 0

Post#384 » by More Bang For The Bucks » Wed May 21, 2008 2:05 am

MFScho wrote:Hoiberg's expression after 3 was revealed was pretty funny, his heart just sank. Poor Twolves.

Screw him, feel bad for Damon Bailey. Hoiberg took the last roster spot away from the home state hero on the Pacers back in 95 and Bailey never made it in the league.
by LUKE23 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 am
I certainly wouldn't be dancing in the streets or bestowing a bunch of praise on Hammond though.
It's like taking three huge dumps on your kitchen floor, then cleaning up one of them.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks