ImageImage

Who is more credible? (DX or Buckskin fan)

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Simulack
RealGM
And1: 4

Post#21 » by Simulack » Sat May 31, 2008 8:00 pm

xTitan wrote:Perhaps they played after Buckskinmade his original post....who knows, who cares.

Yep, like I said it doesn't matter because whether BSF is flat out lying or just drew many false conclusions from a little piece of information he actually did know, his comments appear to be mostly inaccurate.

Personally I'm surprised anyone would take the word of a random poster claiming inside connections over the word of someone who runs a well-known draft site that provides countless scouting reports, articles, video footage etc for no charge. Especially when he took it to the level of actually accusing that site of fabricating witnessing workouts/ 5 - 5 games. BSF is just an internet poster with no accountability for anything he says. Like DB said, JG's ass is on the line and the idea that he would simply invent things regarding an irrelevant player like Simmons is absurd. Media members make errors all the time but saying something is "made up" is a much more serious accusation.

I guess many people are so desperate to think they have some secret information that the majority doesn't have access to that they are willing to disregard things like accuracy.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,143

Post#22 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sat May 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Hey JG, can you tell us more about Bobby? Hes one guy who has always been hurt or horrible. Do u think he could be serviceable next year?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks