ImageImage

Mayo .. and Beasley?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

shrink
RealGM
And1: 14,656

Mayo .. and Beasley? 

Post#1 » by shrink » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:32 pm

First, I want to commend MIL posters on their responses to a previous Mayo-for-Redd deal. MIN is not going to be interested in Michael Redd.

Second, whether its fair or not, I'd also pass on this tidbit to give you guys an idea how much MIN posters are lovin' Mayo right now. Even if MIL was able to trade Redd with NYK or LAC and get their pick, MIN fans have been on-the-fence about Mayo for 6+8, or 7+8. That's how much they are into Mayo and the pre-draft hype, and a deal might be a "no" for both sides.

Finally, here's a rumor out of MIN that you might find surprising. Again, even the poster acknowledges that there is a lot of smoke flying around now, but the guy has better credibility that others.

If MIA picks Beasley, McHale likes Mayo and will not trade him.

However, if MIA picks Mayo, McHale is not a fan of Beasley, and will offer him to MIL for Bogut and #8.

I could certainly see MIL saying "@$#%$@# NO!" to that, but its something I hadn't heard elsewhere.
LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
And1: 172

Re: Mayo .. and Beasley? 

Post#2 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:47 pm

I'd rather have Mayo and Bogut than Mayo and Beasley. Certainly wouldn't give Bogut and #8 for Beasley.
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,718

Post#3 » by msiris » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 pm

That is way too much to give up for Beasley. A former number one and a number 8 for a guy who has not started one game in the NBA. I wonder where all the smoke is coming from?
Ride the tank
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,718

Post#4 » by msiris » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 pm

This is all mute. Miami will take Beasley if Rose goes 1st and you will take Mayo, Book it.
Ride the tank
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,396

Post#5 » by trwi7 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 pm

msiris wrote: I wonder where all the smoke is coming from?

Sorry, I'll close my windows.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks