Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

bucksguy
Ballboy
And1: 0

TI: bucks- memphis 

Post#1 » by bucksguy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:48 pm

TI: bucks trade to memphis: mo williams+ d-mase

bucks get from memphis: conley + jaric + warrick

this way we get a young and promising PG lead our offense, a great athletic shot blocker next to AB, and a nice addition off the bench.

memphis get the expiring contract of d-mase (instead of another 2 years of jaric contract) and a very good PG which they wanted to sign last year.

our new rotation:
PG- conley/ sessions
SG- redd/ bell/ jaric
SF- RJ/ alexander / FA
PF- warrick/ cv/ FA
C- bogut/ DG

what do you think?
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Re: TI: bucks- memphis 

Post#2 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:52 pm

I think Memphis laughs and then hangs up
RamonSessions
Banned User

Post#3 » by RamonSessions » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Where's Mbah a Moute, (FA?)

Memphis just doesn't do this, who here [*]wouldn't love it ? Plain and simple I don't think they'll do that.
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,283

Post#4 » by xTitan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:54 pm

I don't think there is any chance of this deal going through but Chris Wallace was just on ESPN radio and mentioned that some things will be done regarding there backcourt "situation". Memphis could very well be a trade partner for the Bucks.
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,241

Post#5 » by LUKE23 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:59 pm

I don't see them moving Conley, and I have no interest in Lowry or Crittendon, Lowry gets vastly overrated by people over here.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#6 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:59 pm

xTitan wrote:I don't think there is any chance of this deal going through but Chris Wallace was just on ESPN radio and mentioned that some things will be done regarding there backcourt "situation". Memphis could very well be a trade partner for the Bucks.

Memphis' backcourt situation (Mayo and Conley) or the Bucks backcourt situation?

I mean, I would absolutely LOVE to get Conley here, but not sure how to do that outside of giving up next years first round pick. Not sure I'm ready to that, but Memphis has been making some pretty bad deals lately (although the Mayo deal was solid) so who knows?
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,577

Post#7 » by Profound23 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Yep, the only way to even possibly keep Memphis on the phone when talking about Conley is giving up Mo/CV and a future 1st while taking back a bad contract in Jaric. And even then I doubt they do it, and it might even be too much to give up unless Milwaukee can protect that pick somehow.
YI9
Banned User

Post#8 » by YI9 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Memphis didn't even want to give up Conley for the #2 pick, why would they for Mo?

And how does this fix Memphis' backcourt problem? They'd still have too many G's.
RamonSessions
Banned User

Post#9 » by RamonSessions » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:08 pm

YI9 wrote:Memphis didn't even want to give up Conley for the #2 pick, why would they for Mo?

And how does this fix Memphis' backcourt problem? They'd still have too many G's.

Exactly- they'd want CV if anything and also like you said they didn't give Conley up for #2 which CV isn't worth either. Personally I don't know that I'd give up CV for Conley ( unless there was an amazing deal in the works involving Mo that brought back a better PF), because that would leave us with a huge hole at the 4, CV doesn't play D but his offense is worth more to our team that we've got to work with than a back court prospect in Conley.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks