ImageImage

T.J. Cummings?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

tlsbucks
Senior
And1: 0

T.J. Cummings? 

Post#1 » by tlsbucks » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:06 am

Has he been cut? Just wondering since I have not seen his name in any box score.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,396

Re: T.J. Cummings? 

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 am

Yes.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Re: T.J. Cummings? 

Post#3 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:39 am

As an old friend of his, I was disappointed to find out Friday afternoon that he had been waived.
I was hoping (on a personal level) that he would show he was good enough to warrant keeping around for the rest of pre-season (especially for the China trip) which would help him perhaps get a 10-day contract or two with us or another team during the season.

But speaking as a Bucks fan only, he was nothing more than an extra body for training camp brought in so that we would definitely still have 15 healthy players to give us three 5-man groups while some of our other players were banged up. If he wasn't Terry Cummings son, we very well might have picked one of the numerous other similarly skilled pro players that have been floating around the NBADL and other smaller pro leagues.

I'd love for him to still somehow make it in this league at some point, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that he can.
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."

Return to Milwaukee Bucks