ImageImage

cavs/bucks ?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

LBusiness
Sophomore
And1: 0

cavs/bucks ? 

Post#1 » by LBusiness » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm

I have posted many ideas,but I want a real opinion.

What are the expectations of your team?

What is the real possibility of Redd being moved.

Where would he most likely be moved to?
MetroDrugUnit
Sixth Man
And1: 46

Re: cavs/bucks ? 

Post#2 » by MetroDrugUnit » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:27 pm

None of us have any clue where or if Redd will go. I expect an average team at best this year but they will play hard.
bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Re: cavs/bucks ? 

Post#3 » by bigkurty » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Why is this titled cavs/bucks?

Expectations. we will suck this year. if we are lucky, we get an 8th seed and get swept. We will probably be stuck with this Redd and RJ at least for two more years, and the only way I see him moved is if get a back a serviceable SG and a PF. We all still wish we could have somehow pulled the trigger on that Ronnie Brewer and AK47 deal which might have been possible a few years back but now a poor mans version of that deal might work. In reality, if we keep sucking, I am sure Hammond will always be willing to listen to deals for him but I can't see us selling him for pennies on the dollar so the Cavs have nothing we really want or could use so if that's what you are still hoping for, you are out of luck. I think what is most likely to happen with Redd though is we eventually do a draft day trade with him for a top ten pick and expirings or else we have him until he actually expires. But even then, things happen so fast in this league and crazy unforeseen trades happen all the time so I guess you can always hold out hope that something happens to bring Max back to OH.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks