Bucks at Bobcats postgame

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Re: Bucks at Bobcats postgame 

Post#21 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:26 am

Chops take the lead. :(
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#22 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:27 am

8-6 lead. That should do it. No overtime, so the postgame show will be on sooner rather than later.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#23 » by bigkurty » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:35 am

Man Hockey sucks. Get this crap off the radio. I know Twirl likes it but he can't even make it out to a basketball game with us when invited so who cares if he likes it. :) JK Twirl. Seriously though, why can't you make it out to a game with us Twirl? If you want, email me to talk more. Maybe we can plan another night in the future. kurtjleitinger@hotmail.com
trwi7
RealGM

Post#24 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:39 am

Like I told GAD before, I rarely check my email. If you have AIM, that would be better.

paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#25 » by paul » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:41 am

stellation wrote:It'd be nice on pick and rolls if any of the point guards (particuarly Sessions) actually looked at the guy rolling to the basket to see if he is open every now and then.

Said the same thing in the game thread, Ramon is terrible at it, really bad. It's amazing the amount of times the 'roller' is wide open while Ramon has his head down trying to dribble around someone, a lot of easy points missed.
Ridnour isn't great at it either but he's better than Ramon - neither of them are anywhere near as good at it as Mo was.
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#26 » by bigkurty » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 am

trwi7 wrote:Like I told GAD before, I rarely check my email. If you have AIM, that would be better.

Who the hell uses AIM anymore? AOL, really? Do you use Netscape too still?
trwi7
RealGM

Post#27 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:43 am

bigkurty wrote:
trwi7 wrote:Like I told GAD before, I rarely check my email. If you have AIM, that would be better.

LOL, no to Netscape. You were never a part of our realgm OT board AIM chats. Sucks for you n00b.

bigkurty
General Manager

Post#28 » by bigkurty » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 am

trwi7 wrote:
bigkurty wrote:

LOL, no to Netscape. You were never a part of our realgm OT board AIM chats. Lucky for you coolest poster on REALGM.

Corrected
trwi7
RealGM

Post#29 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:52 am

bigkurty wrote:
trwi7 wrote:LOL, no to Netscape. You were never a part of our realgm OT board AIM chats. Lucky for you coolest poster on REALGM.

Corrected by a guy who needs to type something good about himself on a message board to gain self-esteem.

Fixed.

trwi7
RealGM

Post#30 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:55 am

ZOMG FARMER'S INSURANCE BASKETBALL POST GAME SHOW IS ON!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!!!!!1!!1111

paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,056

Post#31 » by paulpressey25 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 am

Was Redd with the team tonight?
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
trwi7
RealGM

Post#32 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:01 am

paulpressey25 wrote:Was Redd with the team tonight?

From what Skiles said, no.

bigkurty
General Manager

Post#33 » by bigkurty » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 am

trwi7 wrote:
bigkurty wrote:
trwi7 wrote:LOL, no to Netscape. You were never a part of our realgm OT board AIM chats. Lucky for you coolest poster on REALGM.

Corrected by a guy who needs to type something good about himself on a message board to gain self-esteem.

Fixed.

I was just trying to be humorous and bust your chops a little man but that was a little cruel. If you knew me, you would know I am one of the last people who needs more self esteem. Well whatever man. If that's how it is going to be, forget it.
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM
And1: 42

Post#34 » by carmelbrownqueen » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am

paulpressey25 wrote:Was Redd with the team tonight?

No he's here in Milwaukee doing some extra rehab on the ankle but could be flown out to join the team if he appears to be ready.
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
trwi7
RealGM

Post#35 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:10 am

bigkurty wrote:I was just trying to be humorous and bust your chops a little man but that was a little cruel. If you knew me, you would know I am one of the last people who needs more self esteem. Well whatever man. If that's how it is going to be, forget it.

You think I was being serious? lolz.

bigkurty
General Manager

Post#36 » by bigkurty » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:21 am

trwi7 wrote:
bigkurty wrote:I was just trying to be humorous and bust your chops a little man but that was a little cruel. If you knew me, you would know I am one of the last people who needs more self esteem. Well whatever man. If that's how it is going to be, forget it.

You think I was being serious? lolz.

I couldn't tell to be honest. Although, looking at my correction, without using a smiley or something, my correction could be taken wrong too. I guess we can chalk it up to a misunderstanding due to the nature of communicating via text on a message board which easily happens due to not being able to hear something like voice inflection or see body and facial language which helps imply kidding around.

Moving on, Sparky was going to come out with us last night but something came up and he couldn't make it which is unfortunate. I also crashed at the game and was ready to fall asleep after the game so I went home anyway. Sorry GAD for leaving the night early. I think drinking 3 beers before the game and then coming down completely off the buzz while at the game since we didn't drink there is not a good combo for me unless I bring some red bull or something.
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#37 » by bigkurty » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:25 am

I realize I have gotten on Redd for being a wuss and all and I guess this high ankle sprain is for real so I am willing to give him a pass. I just wonder why they called it day to day initially if they knew it was a high ankle sprain for sure and why it took two weeks to do an MRI. The way the whole injury and the way it was reported was handled extremely poorly IMO.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#38 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 am

Just watching SportsCenter, sort of off topic but CC Sabathia was at the Cavs game tonight. He must be signing with them!!!111!!!111!!!!!1111!!!!!

jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#39 » by jerrod » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 am

i got something to eat after the badger game so i watched it delayed but that was pretty ugly. it's hard for me to picture the bobcats winning a game.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#40 » by trwi7 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:32 am

jerrod wrote: it's hard for me to picture the bobcats winning a game.

It's hard to believe they've beaten the Jazz and Hornets this year.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks