TI:Bucks Sixers

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,790

Re: TI:Bucks Sixers 

Post#21 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Dec 3, 2008 3:01 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
jakecronus8 wrote:I really like that mix of players.

+1

But I still don"t like Iggy"s contract.

If Iggy was averaging 4-5 more points a game this season we wouldn't even be having this argument, I doubt there would be any way Philly would think of trading Iguodala for Redd. Even with his contract Iggy is a low risk, high reward player. He's proved throughout his career that he can rebound, defend, score and playmake with and without the ball. Redd has only two things over Iguodala in my eye, takeover ability and shooting. Id take Iggy's youth and potential to build around with Bogut then Redd any day.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Post#22 » by Rockmaninoff » Wed Dec 3, 2008 6:00 pm

Speights put up 11 and 8 in 26 minutes, last night. He played from 4:01 left in the 3rd quarter, until the end of the game, which went into overtime. Philly won the game.

PP - If they need a point guard, we'll give them Lue.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
MILILL
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#23 » by MILILL » Wed Dec 3, 2008 7:01 pm

IMO, this is a better scenario:

Redd, CV and D. Jones for S. Dalembert, A. Miller and Spreights.

We get Dalembert and a promising Spreights and they get expirings and Redd to add to the fire power of Brand and AI.

Start:

Bogut
Dalembert or Spreights
Jefferson
Bell
Miller

Reserves:
Ridnour
Sessions
Prince
Spreights or Dalembert
Alexander
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,790

Post#24 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Dec 3, 2008 7:11 pm

MILILL wrote:Redd, CV and D. Jones for S. Dalembert, A. Miller and Spreights.

We get Dalembert and a promising Spreights and they get expirings and Redd to add to the fire power of Brand and AI.

- And who comes off the bench for them, Redd, Iggy or Young? None of them would be happy off the bench.

- Our shooting guards would be the weakest set in the league.

- I would not pay Dalembert 10+ mill to come in off the bench ever. I wouldn't pay him that much to start either.

- His name is Speights, pronounced SPATES, not like like soda Sprite.

This is a trade that doesn't help either team, at all.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,533

Post#25 » by raferfenix » Wed Dec 3, 2008 8:36 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:So I decided to throw my idea into this thread and I think I might have something. Brand is better in a half court offense so, after Dec 15:

Redd
Ridnour
Alexander

for

Iguodala
Miller
Reggie Evans

I think this makes sense for both teams. Ridnour is a pg that is better in the half court game and they need more scoring punch. They also pick up a young guy that seems kinda redundant here. We get a more athletic option at the two, a garbage pail type PF we need and an expiring productive PG.

Bogut/Elson
Evans/CV
RJ/Prince
Iggy/Bell
Miller/Sessions

I really like that mix of players.

I do this deal in a second despite being far on the Aelxander optimist spectrum. However I worry that the Sixers would demand Sessions instead of Alexander considering that they are dropping a great PG. However, Miller is a bad fit there now, but they would have to be very high on Ridnour if they were to do the deal you proposed.
MILILL
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#26 » by MILILL » Wed Dec 3, 2008 10:07 pm

RingtheBell wrote:
MILILL wrote:Redd, CV and D. Jones for S. Dalembert, A. Miller and Spreights.

- And who comes off the bench for them, Redd, Iggy or Young? None of them would be happy off the bench.

- Our shooting guards would be the weakest set in the league.

- I would not pay Dalembert 10+ mill to come in off the bench ever. I wouldn't pay him that much to start either.

- His name is Speights, pronounced SPATES, not like like soda Sprite.

This is a trade that doesn't help either team, at all.

I'd start Dalembert alongside Bogut as a 4. Have the SPEIGHTS come off the bench since we'd lose CV and utilize the Prince and Alexander as Back-ups to the 3 and 2. Start Bell at the 2. Between Bell, Miller and Sessions, they can make up the point differential. I'd be more happy if we can include Gadz with Redd instead of Damon's contract and perhaps see Bogut/Dalembert/Jefferson/Miller/Sessions with the 2 rookies and Bell coming off the bench along with Ridnour would work well. Slim that payroll up to sign Sessions and the Prince to long-term deals.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks