ImageImage

Bucks Vs FIBs: Round III - 7:30

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Re: Bucks Vs FIBs: Round III - 7:30 

Post#501 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Sat Jan 9, 2010 3:26 pm

I haven't read this entire thread yet, but I just watched Bucks Live and saw the feature on Squad 6 that also included myself, so I figured I would at least chime in on that.
Apologies if I'm repeating anything that has been said on the subsequent 30+ pages :)

WEFFPIM wrote:Is the aforementioned girl wearing orange?

She's wearing red, actually. A red Bucks tank top.

That's Mrs. Steger.
Unless you're talking about someone else?

I saw people mention that they saw MouteKicksBoute. When? He wasn't actually there last night, he had to miss the game.

I was pleasantly surprised by the portions where I am speaking. At the time both of these were shot (the first one was taped at Scooter's a couple weeks ago, the second one was a live shot before the Bulls game) I thought I did pretty poorly. I still would have preferred to give better answers, but I'm just glad they both sounded decent.
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
Dobber-16
Assistant Coach
And1: 439

Post#502 » by Dobber-16 » Sat Jan 9, 2010 3:53 pm

Sigra wrote:
trwi7 wrote:I'm also on board the Unite Against Sigra bandwagon.

You have been on that bandwagon for years :wink:

Anyway,

Bucks 90
Bulls 96

Sigra:
I think you need a couple pieces of humble pie.
:wave: :wave: :wave:
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: all you guys bitching sound like fixed income grandmas at the grocery store.
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,481

Post#503 » by steger_3434 » Sat Jan 9, 2010 3:57 pm

trwi7 wrote:I missed all these interviews so I recorded Bucks Live Pregame at 2 this morning.

I WANT TO SEE OUR E-FRIENDS (except MKB) AND THE GIRL YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

True story: We were at Thanksgiving with my family and my mom starts talking about Squad 6 a little. She goes on to say that is were I meet up with my cyber friends. Talk about awkward.
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM

Post#504 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am

jeremyd236 wrote:LOL at GAD's interview. I know if I were him, I'd probably be smashed or something....good thing he wasn't. Great interview.

But unfortunately I was not given advanced warning for either of these interviews, so I was in fact pretty buzzed in both instances. The first one was at Scooter's, and I happened to be finishing my third pint of MGD in an hour when Telly decided to come interview me. The second one was when we arrived at the Bradley Center after being at Scooter's so I had once again had three pints of MGD within the previous hour.

I think I'm able to comport myself in a manner that you can't tell that I've been drinking (unless I've had much more to drink) but I'm still not as sharp as I normally would be, like I am on the radio, for example, so I'm still not particularly happy with either interview.

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:
trwi7 wrote:LOL at Jim calling this a big crowd.
It is a BIG CROWD!

It is a big walk up crowd from Chicago! Sickening! And they will not make any noise until late in the game if the Bulls come back rallying...like the Lakers fans who were here when Kobe rolled in.

They all took off their coats to show off their Laker gear when Kobe hit the shot...but were quiet all game long until 2:00 minutes left.

Bulls fans are the same way. I don't feel like putting up with that tonite.

I actually have to concur with MBBOT's assessment here.
97-98

jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#505 » by jerrod » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 am

mbucks22 wrote:
BLKOUT wrote:Bulls fans blaming the refs for the loss

They blame the refs when their football team loses too. Love to make claims that the game was rigged. Kind of a built in mentality apparently.

it's a good thing that bucks fans would never do that :D
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#506 » by blkout » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 am

If Telly Hughes ever interviewed me I'd probably spend the whole time massaging his head
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM

Post#507 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 pm

MVP4Champ wrote:
RJay715 wrote:Did our announcer curse on the air or something? They were laughing quite a bit and they mentioned "isn't that one of the seven words you can't say on tv? oh well you got away with it"

Only thing I heard was John say "crap" after Redd missed the 1st free throw.

Yep. You're definitely not supposed to say that on the radio or on TV. He knew it immediately after he said it too, but he just couldn't help it. He's right, he is a fan first. One of the most passionate Bucks fans of all time. I love it.

Another thing said during the broadcast that I'm sure was immediately regretted was 18 minutes into Bucks Live post game when Tony Smith was asked to guard that Karina woman closely in the post and Tony said "I've been wanting to put some wood on her for a long time" :rofl:

BLKOUT wrote:If Telly Hughes ever interviewed me I'd probably spend the whole time massaging his head

I don't even know how to put this nicely, but Telly was really terrible when he first started doing in-game reports for the Brewers and Bucks. It didn't help that he was following in the footsteps of Trenni, who apart from being a fan favorite was REALLY good at her job.

Telly has really come into his own this season though and has actually become really good at what he does. It's pretty cool to watch a person grow in their job and be able to see their progress like that. I've seen local broadcasts from every NBA team (thanks to League Pass) over the last 5 years, and many of their sideline reporters are quite bad/awkward. I definitely would rate Telly Hughes among the top tier (might even be in the top 5 at this point) of NBA sideline reporters at this point. And I could never have imagined saying that before this season. He has really come a long way.
97-98

LockDownD
Pro Prospect
And1: 11
Location: Save your urolagniac fantasies for a more approriate board

Post#508 » by LockDownD » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

the girl in orange blouse with the Noah mask briefly was brunette Katie. there are 3 Katies, Black, brunette & blond. Ms S is by far the coolest tho, great job you guys. I would have just froze up if that was me :)
Epi:you shouldn't whine when your criticism gets criticized, particularly when it reflects your sexual excitement from urine or urination, either your own or another's, i.e., urolagnia. I have no idea why you wish to share that condition so publicly.
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM

Post#509 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:17 pm

LockDownD wrote:the girl in orange blouse with the Noah mask briefly was brunette Katie. there are 3 Katies, Black, brunette & blond. Ms S is by far the coolest tho, great job you guys. I would have just froze up if that was me :)

I don't think they are talking about her. She wasn't wearing a tank top. I think they are talking about Mrs. Steger in her tank top (which was actually red, but did look orangeish in one of the shots).
97-98

Return to Milwaukee Bucks