Hawks @ Sens

Moderator: TNBT

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Hawks @ Sens 

Post#1 » by TNBT » Fri Dec 4, 2015 1:08 am

This is bull. We just go down 2-0 on the PK when Keith can't clear the puck because the friggin official gets in the way. I honestly don't see how that can be deemed fair.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Re: Hawks @ Sens 

Post#2 » by TNBT » Fri Dec 4, 2015 2:25 am

Oh well, it's tied at 2 after two periods. Kane scored to tie Bobby Hull's franchise record, then set up Panarin for another goal.

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#3 » by TNBT » Fri Dec 4, 2015 2:54 am

The terrible officiating continues as it appears that icing only exists when it's against Chicago, not to mention how we cleared the puck out of the zone and they pass it straight back in without clearing it, and somehow apparently it was t offside. Just been an absolute joke all game.

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#4 » by TNBT » Fri Dec 4, 2015 3:30 am

Oh well, 4-3 loss in OT in a game that they made sure the Sens won from the opening drop. They said before the game that one of the officials had hardly any experience at NHL level and has spent most of his career at AHL level. Judging from the performance tonight, he should be left at AHL level.

ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Post#5 » by ADDinChicago » Sat Dec 5, 2015 6:03 am

It's just frustrating and I know I sound like a broken record. Outside of Kane, and yes, 1 point is better than 0, there's just ZERO sense of urgency on the Hawks' part. They seem to be playing catch up too much and continue to take bad shots hoping something will stick. They fall down a goal or two and it's over for the most part. They looked really good the last 10 minutes vs. the Ducks and the first 40 vs. the Kings and since the Kings got some goals, they've looked bad again.

And again, maybe Q's plan is to just make the playoffs and go from there based on last year. I just fear this might be the Hawks going forward.

Return to Chicago Blackhawks