Merry Christmas everybody!

Moderator: TNBT

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Merry Christmas everybody! 

Post#1 » by TNBT » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:12 am

Hope you all have a great Christmas and new year! I got NHL 2016 for Christmas so I know what I'll be doing for the next few weeks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Re: Merry Christmas everybody! 

Post#2 » by ADDinChicago » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Merry Christmas to you as well.

NHL 16 is so damn awesome and addictive. Glad the finally got "Chelsea Dagger" for the home goals and Tommy Hawk. It's the best hockey game yet. We put the PS4 out on the 65 inch only for this game.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#3 » by TNBT » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:52 am

I've only played a little bit, but I'm loving it too. I'm in the middle of doing the 2.35GB update at the moment, but I'll be back into it after. That's one thing I love about playing games on these new consoles is that it keeps the rosters current, so you don't have to go through and manually make every trade that happens during the season.

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#4 » by TNBT » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:43 am

Anyone else having difficulty finding a balance in the game? If I set the difficulty to "rookie" then I smash every other team. If I put it up one notch, then I can't seem to stop the other team from scoring. I tried playing at "rookie" to keep the opponents score more realistic, and altered my shooting stats down to make it harder for me to score too, to make a more realistic game. The result? I beat the Rangers 40-5, and one of their 5 goals was an own goal from me when Hjalmarsson accidentally knocked the puck in.

ADDinChicago
Analyst
And1: 757

Post#5 » by ADDinChicago » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:55 am

I didn't alter anything in the settings. It took a day of playing to get the timing down. It's usually a bit more "real" now, but occasionally I'll win a game 9-2

Return to Chicago Blackhawks