Image Image Image Image

To Stan and Jeremy

Moderator: TNBT

GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

To Stan and Jeremy 

Post#1 » by GRADEN » Wed Nov 6, 2019 6:23 pm

Coach, it was very frustrating last night for me as a lifelong fan. Your veteran players are emotionally drained out there. Your younger players are confused. It is very much on all of their body language and their play. We can NOT keep dumping the puck in a chase and retrieve when the other team keeps dropping back just to get it ahead of time. I watched 2.5 periods of Blackhawks players in the d zone not knowing what to do. They were only reacting to shots and not anticipating anything prior. Then in a clear skate to gain the zone play I see them dump the puck in FEAR.

Stan, your job is tied to Jeremy... you are too smart not to realize this. We as fans are seeing a robotic team of individuals out there... it’s awful to watch. This game against the Sharks was one we should have taken. Lehner again was put on an island... I saw Nylander bypass a clear board check opportunity on Evander Kane... Seabrook and Gustafson facing the wrong way... and Toews consistently yelling at the refs for the 10th game in a row.

I’m all for change but you guys changed something that already worked... not sure why unless you were to change the scoring forwards which you didn’t.

This has to stop, or trade our franchise players, or both of you WILL be fired before seasons end. 1 of these 3 things must happen now. Go back to letting Kane / Kat / Toews / Strome / Keith / Gus / Dach / Boqer carry the puck over with THEIR SKILL!!!!!!!!

I have a passion for you guys and for the love of hockey please hear me out.
GRADEN
Head Coach

Re: To Stan and Jeremy 

Post#2 » by GRADEN » Wed Nov 6, 2019 10:10 pm

Ok blow it up:

You will have to combine Keith and Seabs with big time assets to unload those deals:

Trade Patrick Kane, Duncan Keith, Dylan Sikura, 2021 5th, 2022 7th
To Sabres for RW Sam Reinhart, D Colin Miller, D Mattias Samuelson, 2020 1st, 2021 4th, and Bogosians LITR cap hit
GRADEN
Head Coach

Re: To Stan and Jeremy 

Post#3 » by GRADEN » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Congrats, you clearly read this and also the 1,000 other similar articles that said to stop that.... Jay Zawaski and I seem to be line with a lot of takes on this... he is also equally relieved...

Return to Chicago Blackhawks