Image Image Image Image

HAWKS OFFSEASON / DRAFT THREAD 20-21

Moderator: TNBT

GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

Re: HAWKS OFFSEASON / DRAFT THREAD 20-21 

Post#61 » by GRADEN » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Hey bro, I feel like Tom hanks being rescued in cast away.

On Reichel.... I like the pick have zero issues with anything in his game at all. He has that high floor you want middle 1st and he also presents a clear path to NHL which is great.

His teammate scored the greatest first goal of a career of all time yesterday btw

His ceiling honestly looks like Saad. And that’s not for convenience tbh. He back checks well, decent skater, hustles hard, and crashes the net for rebounds... doesn’t show the skill in the dots and won’t be a guy whom can create for himself.

To your point and my instant reaction is that I saw Lapierre as that Peyton Krebs pick... a top 10 talent that slid down only due to injury concerns. That kid is going to be a top 2 center on the capitals within 5 seasons. He has tremendous will in being good. Mercer I can admit months later is more of a risky pick.... still if me I liked Zary and Lapierre just ahead of a Reichel.

And yea I’ll saw it again - I nailed the Commesso pick (like 6 months ago btw).... and it’s EMBARRASSING how a lot of these amateur podcast local hosts don’t do any homework on anything and can’t even pronounce his name. It takes 2 seconds to watch a highlight or an interview where the actual team or player pronounce it

Return to Chicago Blackhawks