Image Image Image Image

4 game Review (1PT earned)

Moderator: TNBT

GRADEN
Head Coach
And1: 148

4 game Review (1PT earned) 

Post#1 » by GRADEN » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:02 pm

Well 3 game on the road with a lot of travel after little travel season and 3 home openers etc…. Well those are excuses. Plain and simple, these teams were not prepared for the openings. We got a punch in the mouth every time the puck dropped.

Game 4 we were the better team for 2 periods… then fell apart when our chances didn’t connect.

This is a mental toughness issue and a pre game prep issue. Sorry to say it but maybe Colliton is the issue here. Look I actually like him… good person, nice family, communication with his team is fair and good but you have to be a D sometimes as a coach and he just isn’t one.

Joel is amazing, best coach ever maybe… and he is a huge D to his guys most of the time.

Ok so couple positives from me:

Dach and DeBrincat are this team now… it’s fully shifted now.

I like the young forwards Entwistle, Borgstrom, and Hardman…. They each bring positive play.

Seth had his best game in game 4 after looking terrible…

That’s about it.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Re: 4 game Review (1PT earned) 

Post#2 » by TNBT » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:06 pm

Yeah, it’s been a shocker of a start to the season. In all honesty, I wonder how much of an impact all of the drama surrounding the sexual assault investigation has had on this team? At least now it seems to be over so hopefully the focus can get back to the on-ice product rather than everything else. I’m also very interested to see what we do in terms of trades leading up to the deadline, then again in the offseason along with signings, drafting, etc now that Bowman is gone.

Return to Chicago Blackhawks