The race for last place

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

The race for last place 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 pm

We are currently last in the NHL with 56 points and if we finish last it will be second season in a row as the NHL`s worst team. Some hate that we`re dead last and wanna see make some stupid moves to get back into the playoff picture. But what do I think? I love that we're finally rebuilding the right way. I'm sick of all the mediocrity that we've had over the last decade or so. I'd rather be getting high draft picks than being a fringe team picking in the middle of the first round.

But back on topic. As it stands right now the race for last consists of three teams. Us, the Senators and the Avalanche. We have 56 points, the Av's have 62 and the Sens have 63.

I'll keep this thread up to date.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: The race for last place 

Post#2 » by Nolan » Sat Apr 2, 2011 7:17 pm

Looks like we've pretty much got last place wrapped up.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: The race for last place 

Post#3 » by Nolan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 am

And its offical we're the worst team in the league once again. But on the bright side our odds of picking #1 again are very good (48.5%).

Return to Edmonton Oilers