ImageImageImageImageImage

King Improvements

Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,416

King Improvements 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:32 am

After winning 3 of 5 it would seem we are starting to make a turn for the better. I'm glad because Culture can effect the growth of a young team and starting to come on late in the season is a very good sign that we aren't accepting losing as our culture.

This isn't basketball where #1 picks can change a franchise over night. I don't want #1, I want the team to start clawing their way into a team no one wants to play.

According to Fox: "Los Angeles is enjoying what is easily its best stretch of the season, earning 19 points in its last 14 games (9-4-1). That is the Kings' best 14-game run since going 10-3-1 from Dec. 16, 2005-Jan. 12, 2006"

This is the best run in two years, which is both sad and encouraging. Also encouraging is Kopitar's consistency. He hasn't taken any giant leaps into super star yet, but he may still and he's been productive all year.

Under the heading of odd: Cloutier is back in net for us after two years of injuries and after being crowned our investment goalie. Expect Grant Fuhr and Ron Hextall to sharpen their skates up (sorry for that reference Zednik)

Return to Los Angeles Kings