2 wins

Let’s get it!
BLUEGREENRED
thinktank
Analyst
And1: 2,113

Re: Reasons for wolves optimism 

Post#22 » by thinktank » Wed May 15, 2024 2:32 pm

I really, really hope Leonard Miller pans out.

Average D and hit spot up shots would do wonders for us. Kyle can’t do it. Jaden gives you D but no O.
KAT in the 2024 playoffs: 19.1, 9.0, 2.6 on 46.6 / 36.1 / 85.5.
KATKlownFeet
Sophomore
And1: 52

Post#23 » by KATKlownFeet » Wed May 15, 2024 4:21 pm

Rename the thread "Reasons for delusion." I hate Barkley, Stephen Smith and complacent and delusional Wolves fans.
KATKlownFeet
Sophomore

Post#24 » by KATKlownFeet » Wed May 15, 2024 4:24 pm

KATKlownFeet wrote:Rename the thread "Reasons for delusion." I hate Barkley, Stephen Smith and complacent and delusional Wolves fans.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,686

Post#25 » by Worm Guts » Wed May 15, 2024 4:25 pm

KATKlownFeet wrote:Rename the thread "Reasons for delusion." I hate Barkley, Stephen Smith and complacent Wolves fans.

I guess I prefer delusion over giving up before the game is over.
KATKlownFeet
Sophomore

Post#26 » by KATKlownFeet » Wed May 15, 2024 4:28 pm

Worm Guts wrote:
KATKlownFeet wrote:Rename the thread "Reasons for delusion." I hate Barkley, Stephen Smith and complacent Wolves fans.

I guess I prefer delusion over giving up before the game is over.

I'm still watching. If you can't win a title, watching a train wreck is the next best thing. :D
Plus, Wolves played better when nobody believed they could win. When everybody thought the Wolves would or could win, that was the kiss of death! And what's more the Denver nay-sayers gave Denver something to prove! I'm hoping everybody writes off the Wolves and crowns the Denver as champs.... :wink:
shrink
RealGM
And1: 15,549

Post#27 » by shrink » Wed May 15, 2024 7:02 pm

Win two for Mike!
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,680

Post#28 » by Klomp » Wed May 15, 2024 7:34 pm

KATKlownFeet wrote:Rename the thread "Reasons for delusion." I hate Barkley, Stephen Smith and complacent and delusional Wolves fans.

Why do you spend so much time here then if you hate us all so much?
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,673

Post#29 » by Note30 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:01 pm

Klomp wrote:

My guess? Masochism.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#30 » by Klomp » Wed May 15, 2024 8:05 pm

Read on Twitter
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

guest81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,724

Post#31 » by guest81 » Wed May 15, 2024 9:39 pm

I mean to me this is the nba finals. No other team has looked close to the level of these two teams boston included. I think wolves result beat
okc, Dallas or Boston. No shame in losing to the nba finals.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#32 » by Klomp » Wed May 15, 2024 10:01 pm

guest81 wrote:I mean to me this is the nba finals. No other team has looked close to the level of these two teams boston included. I think wolves result beat okc, Dallas or Boston. No shame in losing to the nba finals.

My boss is a BC grad and a Celtics fan. So I beat him to the punch last night before he could give me a hard time by telling him about how Denver will go on to sweep both Dallas and New York to repeat as champs.

KATKlownFeet
Sophomore

Post#33 » by KATKlownFeet » Thu May 16, 2024 2:58 am

Note30 wrote:
Klomp wrote:

My guess? Masochism.

Haha! I really don't hate anyone here despite what I said earlier. But I am a long suffering Wolf fan like many of you, who loves watching basketball, and I don't have anything better to do with my time like many of you too. I guess after feeling the elation of six wins in a row, then seeing how quickly things turned was demoralizing. Barkley and Stephen A talking up the Wolves got me worried coupled with all the Jordan/Wade talk about Ant, collectively put me in the highly worried camp despite a 2-0 lead. And unlike Ant's humility in the Phoenix series, he seemed to turn from humble to boasting, even trying to one up Jordan by saying he got a three game. Each loss seemed to be met with complacency. I'm thinking where is the urgency? We'll get them next game and Finch failed to make the adjustments. Meanwhile, I've been so impressed with Denver's ability to adjust and Malone's ability to motivate. Finch impressed me first series, but he's really disappointed me this series and I truly question whether he's the right guy to lead this team if we want to move past the second round. The Wolves have to know going into game 6 that it truly is a must win game. I hope that fires them up and they play hungry and angry with a chip on their shoulder. We'll see.
TimberKat
Analyst
And1: 1,782

Post#34 » by TimberKat » Thu May 16, 2024 3:50 am

There is always next season and we still have our #1 pick in next month's draft. Maybe we find a Desmond Bane. Ant will be one year older next year, maybe wiser. Although that didn't work in Towns case.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves