ImageImageImage

If you could ask Wittman 1 question what would it be.

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

theGreatRC
RealGM
And1: 4,917

Post#41 » by theGreatRC » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:08 am

Guys, we really need to send a letter to Mchale or Wittman. We HAVE to get another 1st rounder and get a big man(Thabeet, Hardin, Ogilvy) I don't care, just tell him to trade someone and with our first pick get Rose and find a big man in the late teens.
Dysfunctional Wolves fan
revprodeji
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8
Location: Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought

Post#42 » by revprodeji » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:57 am

I think there are better fitting big men then Ogilvy to fit in that list. Just a thought.
http://www.timetoshop.org
Weight management, Sports nutrition and more...
scottyo50
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#43 » by scottyo50 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:11 am

horaceworthy wrote:He's one of the stars? That's flippin' sweet! I loved watching him when he was on the Gophers. He wasn't strong, wasn't fast, couldn't jump and couldn't shoot, but nobody could stop him from getting 18/9 a game. He was the subject of a feature article in ESPN the magazine way back, and the Gophers coach at the time, Dan Monson basically said "I don't know how he keeps producing, he doesn't seem like he should be good, I keep on trying to replace him, but he keeps not letting me."

yeah, the previous compla seasons he was an MVP candidate. last season was his first in Brisbane, he was one of the pieces they added, to put them over the hump. Hes taken a bit of a backseat this season to Ebi Ere, whos having an amazing season. Hes one of the top MVP candidates this season.
In short, Dusty is cool.
scottyo50
Banned User

Post#44 » by scottyo50 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:17 am

PS horaceworthy, my brother is in a Brisbane Bullets basketball camp on monday and tuesday. Monday they have a meet the players bbq. ill be there, and ill get to meet Dusty :thumbsup:
scottyo50
Banned User

Post#45 » by scottyo50 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:19 am

So i met Dusty today, spoke to him breifly about the wolves. Asked him if he was a fan.

his response "When they are winning"

i told him that was a poor effort. then he said "So your still a wolves fan, even with only 5 wins??"

I said yeah, im the only wolves fan in the city, one of around 5 in the country. he said i get mad respect for sticking with them. then i got a photo with him.

revprodeji
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8
Location: Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought

Post#46 » by revprodeji » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:52 pm

That is cool to hear he is doing so well, but you think he would find better looking women to hang out with than in that picture. WOW, no wonder I can't think of any hotties from down under.
http://www.timetoshop.org
Weight management, Sports nutrition and more...
horaceworthy
Head Coach
And1: 250

Post#47 » by horaceworthy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:12 am

scottyo50 wrote:So i met Dusty today, spoke to him breifly about the wolves. Asked him if he was a fan.

his response "When they are winning"

i told him that was a poor effort. then he said "So your still a wolves fan, even with only 5 wins??"

I said yeah, im the only wolves fan in the city, one of around 5 in the country. he said i get mad respect for sticking with them. then i got a photo with him.

(picture)

That's awesome, man. You were already aces in my book, but now you're the only one around here with the Rychart stamp of approval. It's too bad the board voting for MVP already happened. Otherwise you'd have mine for sure.
"A while back,'' Cardinal said, "I took a picture of the standings and texted it to Love, just to bust his chops,'' Cardinal said. "He sent me a picture back of a snowdrift.''
scottyo50
Banned User

Post#48 » by scottyo50 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:52 am

revprodeji wrote:That is cool to hear he is doing so well, but you think he would find better looking women to hang out with than in that picture. WOW, no wonder I can't think of any hotties from down under.

rev... are........ are you calling me a woman...?

IM A BIG BOY DAMNIT!!!
scottyo50
Banned User

Post#49 » by scottyo50 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:54 am

horaceworthy wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

That's awesome, man. You were already aces in my book, but now you're the only one around here with the Rychart stamp of approval. It's too bad the board voting for MVP already happened. Otherwise you'd have mine for sure.

yay. im happy to hear it.

he was a really cool guy, except hes only a wolves fan when we are winning. i called him soft, i got mad respect. awesome.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves