ImageImageImage

Game 14 | PHI @ MIN

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

D1SGRUNTL3D
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,080

Re: Game 14 | PHI @ MIN 

Post#81 » by D1SGRUNTL3D » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:31 am

Good win boys! Have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow.

Be thankful of our team actually kicking ass! Haha
Clav
Starter
And1: 1,854

Post#82 » by Clav » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:59 am

This is awesome. Philly is always dangerous but without Embiid I think they lacked that killer instinct, trying to figure out who will take over and they kind of ran out of time there at the end.

Keep the wins coming!
Cheers
\m/
:guitar:
Murphs56
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,247

Post#83 » by Murphs56 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:27 am

I'm very interested in Friday's game. Outside of Denver, Sacramento was one of the very good teams from last year that we seemed to play very well against.
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 5,030

Post#84 » by KGdaBom » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:28 am

Murphs56 wrote:I just want to win a round man lol.

I want more.
TwolvesFanRome
Bench Warmer
And1: 640

Post#85 » by TwolvesFanRome » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:07 am

ARRRRROOOOOOI!!!

This is the most emotional start of the season I have ever seen!!

I'm curious to see how the team will manage this success, which for obvious reasons will lead to some spotlights on us!
"...I want to compliment him, we all expected that he would take up the game, we have prepared the plan race on him, we have doubled. And, as usual, he did what he wanted..."

Zelimir Obradovic, talking about Dejan Bodiroga
FrenchMinnyFan
Pro Prospect
And1: 509

Post#86 » by FrenchMinnyFan » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:40 am

Just watch replay as too busy today. Good effort overall, never really worry. We are strong. As long as ANT, KAT go for 20+ every nught and Rudy defend like he did, we should not worry too much. Those guys make the game easy to run for Mike. Definitly strong. Bench is also great overall.
_AIJ_
RealGM
And1: 4,267

Post#87 » by _AIJ_ » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:28 pm

Some of you overrate Garza so much. Hes not that good and does not pass the ball
LETS GO WOLVES!!! 8-)
minimus
RealGM
And1: 3,762

Post#88 » by minimus » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:49 pm

_AIJ_ wrote:Some of you overrate Garza so much. Hes not that good and does not pass the ball

How dare you!

P.S. Actually Garza is a very good passer for a big
shrink
RealGM
And1: 15,291

Post#89 » by shrink » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:27 pm

_AIJ_ wrote:Some of you overrate Garza so much. Hes not that good and does not pass the ball

Hard for anyone to over-rate a guy on a two-way contract. Like, I’m hoping he gets a standard NBA contract with us, once we reach the point in the season when we can sign a pro-rated vet min contract and stay under the lux. He’s just a fun guy to root for, and we hope he can find a permanent job in the NBA.

It’s kind of a weird take, considering we’re at a moment in time where the Wolves beat the Sixers, are 11-3 and leading the Western Conference, and your post is about a guy that played two minutes?
_AIJ_
RealGM
And1: 4,267

Post#90 » by _AIJ_ » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:40 pm

shrink wrote:

Hard for anyone to over-rate a guy on a two-way contract. Like, I’m hoping he gets a standard NBA contract with us, once we reach the point in the season when we can sign a pro-rated vet min contract and stay under the lux. He’s just a fun guy to root for, and we hope he can find a permanent job in the NBA.

It’s kind of a weird take, considering we’re at a moment in time where the Wolves beat the Sixers, are 11-3 and leading the Western Conference, and your post is about a guy that played two minutes?

I've watched all the blow-out games and so far, he just chucks up shots and does not want to pass the ball. Our 3rd stringers are always getting beat up by the other team's 3rd string guys.
LETS GO WOLVES!!! 8-)
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,843

Post#91 » by Calinks » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:14 pm

_AIJ_ wrote:
shrink wrote:

I've watched all the blow-out games and so far, he just chucks up shots and does not want to pass the ball. Our 3rd stringers are always getting beat up by the other team's 3rd string guys.

I think he's just trying to make in impact and earn a contract. He thing every minute he gets is really valuable and he's trying to show out on a big stage. I don't think he will play like that if he ever does get a solid deal.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
A1FromDay1
Senior
And1: 127

Post#92 » by A1FromDay1 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:59 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
Murphs56 wrote:I just want to win a round man lol.

I want more.

I want it all, but I'll take 2 playoff rounds won. Winning only the first round feels like underperforming with how we are playing now. Last year we made the playoffs without KAT, with a worse team and still played well against the champs (Without Jaden and Naz).
Homo homini lupus est.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves