Nemanja Bjelica

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Popovich
Pro Prospect
And1: 293

Re: Nemanja Bjelica 

Post#1361 » by Popovich » Sat Sep 1, 2018 1:52 am

LibertyPrime wrote:
Popovich wrote: I found a newest interview with Bjelica with local sport channel on Serbian language, I will cut and translate scenes which I think you will find interesting and which are in relation to NBA or where Minnesota is mentioned. Expect this video soon.

Thanks man. I thought we should have resigned him but I guess Thibs had other ideas.

First of all I hope you guys know how to turn on translation, if not go to Settings >>>Subtitles/CC >>>English , but before that you need to turn captions ON by clicking on a caption button which is like a square and comes before settings wheel button.
No offence , I am telling you this because I guess most of you guys are not used to watch videos on foreign languages

Bjelica was interviewed by Serbian local sport channel and he was asked about a basketball camp in Žarkovo (suburb of Belgrade) as well as about national team but mostly he was asked about his transfer from Minnesota to Sacramento and how all of that went through. This video is shorter version of the original video for which I will provide link below. It is trimmed to the time where Belly is mainly talking about NBA, his transfer, old and new club and off course about summer off season and this basketball camp.

I guess most of you Wolves fans will not like what you will hear.

I made this video for purpose of informing NBA basketball fans from RealGM forum , particularly for fans of Kings and Timberwolves teams.

Bjelica said other things about Serbian National team and he announced that he will be playing these approaching games.

PS

I want to inform realGM members that my next video will be one basketball game which most of you never saw before and it was played just 20 miles north of where I live. Some of the participants of that game were Stephen Curry, Patrick Beverly, DeAndre Jordan, Boban Marjanović, Miroslav Raduljica, Marković, Beasley etc...

Also I will post this video in Sacramento section of the forum too.
Mattya
RealGM
And1: 6,314

Post#1362 » by Mattya » Sat Sep 1, 2018 2:48 am

What is in there that we wouldn't like to hear?
big3_8_19_21
RealGM
And1: 421

Post#1363 » by big3_8_19_21 » Sat Sep 1, 2018 3:29 am

Yeah, I don't think he said anything bad. He basically just said he felt limited in Minnesota, which isn't exactly shocking.
Thriving on mediocrity since '89.
Popovich
Pro Prospect
And1: 293

Post#1364 » by Popovich » Sat Sep 1, 2018 11:39 am

Mattya wrote:What is in there that we wouldn't like to hear?

Well I thought you guys , you know can be over sensitive, post above explains my initial concerns in the best way.
LibertyPrime
Starter
And1: 1,887

Post#1365 » by LibertyPrime » Sat Sep 1, 2018 10:00 pm

Popovich wrote:
Mattya wrote:What is in there that we wouldn't like to hear?

Well I thought you guys , you know can be over sensitive, post above explains my initial concerns in the best way.

Nah. We're Wolves fans. We have several decades experience with people telling us how bad we are. :D
"The last domino falls here!"
LibertyPrime
Starter
And1: 1,887

Post#1366 » by LibertyPrime » Sat Sep 1, 2018 10:01 pm

big3_8_19_21 wrote:Yeah, I don't think he said anything bad. He basically just said he felt limited in Minnesota, which isn't exactly shocking.

He was limited, I think, largely by Thibs, because he wasn't one of Thibs' guys. When he got the chance to start he played very well.
"The last domino falls here!"
big3_8_19_21
RealGM
And1: 421

Post#1367 » by big3_8_19_21 » Sat Sep 1, 2018 11:12 pm

LibertyPrime wrote:
big3_8_19_21 wrote:Yeah, I don't think he said anything bad. He basically just said he felt limited in Minnesota, which isn't exactly shocking.

He was limited, I think, largely by Thibs, because he wasn't one of Thibs' guys. When he got the chance to start he played very well.

Sure. And I don’t think any of that is shocking for Wolves fans to hear. He also wasn’t a great fit for our roster last year. His skills with the ball in his hands were underutilized, but we just had a ton of guys who needed the ball in their hands to be effective.
Thriving on mediocrity since '89.
Folklore
Senior
And1: 171

Post#1368 » by Folklore » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:35 am

we could have used him

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves