yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)

Moderators: Basti, C.lupus, Klomp

Post#1 Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 pm by Klomp



Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
Klomp


Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
User avatar
Posts: 35,329
And1: 1,651
Joined: Jul 8, 2005
Top

Post#2 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 pm by Gunny

I'll be there. It's gonna be interesting to see/hear the dynamic of the crowd tonight especially with all the distractions going on.
Gunny


Pro Prospect
Posts: 774
And1: 255
Joined: Dec 3, 2007
Location: Land of 10,000 Lobs
Top

Post#3 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 pm by C.lupus

Timberwolves PR ‏@Twolves_PR
Random fact of the day: #Twolves head into tmrw's 12/12/12 gm vs. Denver 3-0 on cube days (1/1/1, 106-96; 4/4/4, 90-82; 9/9/9, 75-72).

Image
C.lupus


Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Posts: 24,572
And1: 3,806
Joined: Nov 2, 2007
Location: Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Top

Post#4 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 pm by Klomp

C.lupus wrote:
Timberwolves PR ‏@Twolves_PR
Random fact of the day: #Twolves head into tmrw's 12/12/12 gm vs. Denver 3-0 on cube days (1/1/1, 106-96; 4/4/4, 90-82; 9/9/9, 75-72).


Wait, why were we playing in September?!
Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
Klomp


Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
User avatar
Posts: 35,329
And1: 1,651
Joined: Jul 8, 2005
Top

Post#5 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 pm by C.lupus

Haha, good point. I didn't catch that.
Image
C.lupus


Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Posts: 24,572
And1: 3,806
Joined: Nov 2, 2007
Location: Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Top

Post#6 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 pm by Mattya

I won't be there tonight. Would appreciate if someone decided not to cheer for Kevin Love for me. Thanks.
Mattya


Head Coach
User avatar
Posts: 6,786
And1: 849
Joined: Aug 8, 2008
Top

Post#7 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:42 pm by TMo519

Klomp wrote:
C.lupus wrote:
Timberwolves PR ‏@Twolves_PR
Random fact of the day: #Twolves head into tmrw's 12/12/12 gm vs. Denver 3-0 on cube days (1/1/1, 106-96; 4/4/4, 90-82; 9/9/9, 75-72).


Wait, why were we playing in September?!

I was gonna say preseason but even that's not September. That makes no sense :lol:
TMo519
Rookie
User avatar
Posts: 1,231
And1: 9
Joined: Jun 10, 2008
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Top

Post#8 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 pm by Mattya

9/9/9? Hmm this could only mean one thing. TWolves PR Mark Remmi must be German. Nein/Nein/Nein.
Mattya


Head Coach
User avatar
Posts: 6,786
And1: 849
Joined: Aug 8, 2008
Top

Post#9 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:00 pm by Tirion

Mattya wrote:I won't be there tonight. Would appreciate if someone decided not to cheer for Kevin Love for me. Thanks.


:violin:
Tirion
Analyst
Posts: 3,275
And1: 115
Joined: Oct 27, 2005
Location: made it, ma! top of the world!
Top

Post#10 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:54 pm by Basti

Mattya wrote:9/9/9? Hmm this could only mean one thing. TWolves PR Mark Remmi must be German. Nein/Nein/Nein.


:lol:
Basti

Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 34,401
And1: 1,455
Joined: Sep 7, 2005
Location: Æ har en ståkukk!
Top

Post#11 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 pm by breatnach

Staying up for this one! I think all the games I've watched (only 3 sofar :( ) we have won! So good omen there. Also Denver usually has fun games to watch.... not sure about this year, but the last year for shizzle!
breatnach
Senior
User avatar
Posts: 586
And1: 68
Joined: Apr 17, 2010
Location: Munich, Bavaria
Top

Post#12 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 pm by Foye

breatnach wrote:Staying up for this one! I think all the games I've watched (only 3 sofar :( ) we have won! So good omen there. Also Denver usually has fun games to watch.... not sure about this year, but the last year for shizzle!


If the Wolves win all games when you watch I gotta stay up too tonight. At least for the 1st half. :lol:
Foye



RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 16,454
And1: 541
Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Location: Frankfurt
Top

Post#13 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 pm by shrink

Need a good game from Steimsma tonight.

And if Pek and Love could get their bigs in foul trouble, that'd be really nice.
shrink
RealGM
Posts: 33,966
And1: 214
Joined: Sep 25, 2005
Top

Post#14 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:41 pm by Foye

shrink wrote:Need a good game from Steimsma tonight.

And if Pek and Love could get their bigs in foul trouble, that'd be really nice.


I have no doubt that Stiemsma has McGee in his pocket.
Foye



RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 16,454
And1: 541
Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Location: Frankfurt
Top

Post#15 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 pm by southern wolf

If we win this I vote that Love slag off his bosses before every game, if we lose I think a gag order should be imposed.
southern wolf



Head Coach
User avatar
Posts: 6,799
And1: 634
Joined: Aug 2, 2008
Location: Gettin Wiggy with it
Top

Post#16 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 pm by breatnach

I think he should stfu regardless of how tonights game Ends :D
breatnach
Senior
User avatar
Posts: 586
And1: 68
Joined: Apr 17, 2010
Location: Munich, Bavaria
Top

Post#17 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:09 pm by Hambone93

breatnach wrote:I think he should stfu regardless of how tonights game Ends :D


fo sho.
Hambone93

Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,424
And1: 452
Joined: Jan 14, 2012
Top

Post#18 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 pm by Hambone93

breatnach wrote:I think he should stfu regardless of how tonights game Ends :D


fo sho.
Hambone93

Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,424
And1: 452
Joined: Jan 14, 2012
Top

Post#19 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 pm by Hambone93

breatnach wrote:I think he should stfu regardless of how tonights game Ends :D


fo sho.
Hambone93

Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,424
And1: 452
Joined: Jan 14, 2012
Top

Post#20 Re: Nuggets at Wolves (7:00, FSN)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 pm by Torcher

Already allowing way too many open inside shots.
Image
"Our only boundaries are those we create for ourselves."

~Torcher
Torcher

Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,450
And1: 36
Joined: Aug 23, 2010
Top

Next

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mattya, Viljanen, Yahoo [Bot]