ImageImageImage

Memphis @ Twolves

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

criteriado
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,257

Re: Memphis @ Twolves 

Post#361 » by criteriado » Sun Feb 2, 2014 12:18 am

NewWolves wrote:So...wait. Are you guys saying we would have won the game with Rubio in the court? Every single game we lose the entire conversation revolves in the discussion of Ricky's playing time. How is our record in close games with Rubio finish the game? At least in yesterday game, cant see how you blame JJ for the loss. One thing is to be a coach wannabe and pretend (LOL) you KNOW more than Adelman, and another is been such a homer (or spaniard) and think Rubio is God himself. We are never going to be elite if we depend in JJ or Rubio nightly performance. Right now, both are crap.

Well, I don't know what would have happened. But I'd prefered to put the guy that bring us back with his defense and not the guy who in the first quarter took a shot when he had 7 seconds on the clock until the end of the quarter. Took a dumb shot, and didn't even run back and Memphis scored.

I preferred to put the guy that has the above average PER, the above average WS/48, the guy that the team is 6.2 points better on the floor than the guy that the team is 2 points worse than the other team on the floor, the guy with below average PER, horrid defense and way below average WS/48. I'd prefer to put the guy with a positive RAPM than the guy with a negative RAPM. But that's just me.

Comparing and putting Rubio and JJ at the same level shows that you don't know **** about basketball.

And Rubio is not a God, he's just a good player. Hopefully in the future he can be more than that.

I don't blame Adelman for this when Rubio is playing like ****, but I blame him when he owned the floor in the 3rd quarter.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,529

Re: Memphis @ Twolves 

Post#362 » by Worm Guts » Sun Feb 2, 2014 1:22 am

Krapinsky wrote:Starting to think Adelman is going senile. I actually miss Rambis who tried to develop young players and have them play through mistakes.

Who's going senile? Adleman or you, you obviously have no recollection of the Rambis era.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves