ImageImageImage

Corey brewer ?

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Murphs56
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,246

Re: Corey brewer ? 

Post#21 » by Murphs56 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:36 am

RSCD3_ wrote:Zach Lowe recently mentioned in an article that Cleveland may try to trade the Keith Bogans TPE for one more decent wing and said Minnesota is a likely candidate because of their surplus of wing players specifically mentioning brewer or Budinger

What would it take if anything else to get either Corey brewer or Chase Budinger

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

I'd be shocked if we traded Brewer. I think Flip values what he brings to the table.
Saltine
Lead Assistant
And1: 912

Post#22 » by Saltine » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:36 am

Yep, JJ and Bud I can see leaving. Corey has a very versatile game, it's easy to plug him in and know what you'll get. Bud still has a few question marks, though that could change over the next month. I can't see anyone giving Cleveland someone on the cheap, there is no incentive to make that team better than it is.

Having Bud and Brewer as our bench wings is nice as well, they are better then most of the guys they'd play against. With Mo, Gorgui and Bennett, they should score a fair amount. I doubt Flip really wants to move one of them, unless Zach is way ahead of schedule in his development (or Bazz/GR3)...
Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

Post#23 » by Devilzsidewalk » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:33 pm

His shooting doesn't mesh at all, but his transition game is still aces. Transition and defense makes him a viable rotation piece.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves