Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Saunders: Fans won't forgive Love 

Post#1 » by Merc_Porto » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:27 am

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12067 ... kevin-love

Overall,
I don´t think this is true, but i´m with you Flip.

I am one of the "few" who will never forgive how K.Love was disrespectful to Minnesota.
But Hey, who am i to talk about ? Just a internacional fan, provaly doesn´t count as much as the people of Minnesota (And Timberwolves fans) ;)
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,142

Re: Saunders: Fans won't forgive Love 

Post#2 » by GopherIt! » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:38 am

I'm over it. The Boston visit was weak sauce. But we got Wiggins, Bennett and Thad so we came out better than we did with the KG and Marbury trades.
guest81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,473

Post#3 » by guest81 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:42 am

hasn't this season proven that Love was completely right about getting out of here?
MinotauroBigNog
Junior
And1: 112

Post#4 » by MinotauroBigNog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:44 am

guest81 wrote:hasn't this season proven that Love was completely right about getting out of here?

Yes let's completely discount all of our injuries, because we would only have 5 wins regardless :roll:
Pride Never Die
Merc_Porto
General Manager

Post#5 » by Merc_Porto » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:45 am

guest81 wrote:hasn't this season proven that Love was completely right about getting out of here?

There are different ways of doing things, with respect.
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,142

Post#6 » by GopherIt! » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:47 am

We were starting over with the kiddo's. Pek, KMart & Thad were not going to change that especially in the west.
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Post#7 » by Foye » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:49 am

Who is this Kevin Love you guys are talking about?

No, seriously...I'm done with him. I could not care less what he achieves in Cleveland (although I doubt it will be much tbh).
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,530

Post#8 » by Note30 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:49 am

Dude got us two overall first picks and a solid backup PF. I can't complain. 6 years we couldn't put a team that plays defense around him. With the Milcic signing, and drafting Flynn and Wes over Curry and Cousins, I was surprised he didn't ask out earlier.
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

[*]-Mar 2023 in reference to the Gobert trade.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VUK1
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#9 » by VUK1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:59 am

I dont understand why Flip is putting additional fuel to the fire. He's going to want to go for 40points against us.
guest81
Assistant Coach

Post#10 » by guest81 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:26 am

mercgold3 wrote:

There are different ways of doing things, with respect.

Only people Love ever ripped was the management, and lord knows they deserve all the ripping in the world
guest81
Assistant Coach

Post#11 » by guest81 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:27 am

Note30 wrote:Dude got us two overall first picks and a solid backup PF. I can't complain. 6 years we couldn't put a team that plays defense around him. With the Milcic signing, and drafting Flynn and Wes over Curry and Cousins, I was surprised he didn't ask out earlier.

You even left out a bunch of additional things. Love got treated like garbage his whole time here
The J Rocka
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,730

Post#12 » by The J Rocka » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 am

At least he had the decency in letting Flip know that he wouldn't be re-signing here so we could get something for him.

Blame Kahn.
Merc_Porto
General Manager

Post#13 » by Merc_Porto » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:40 am

The J Rocka wrote:At least he had the decency in letting Flip know that he wouldn't be re-signing here

By his agent. (He said when it was presented in Cleveland)

He didn´t had the courage to talk to Flip personally. :lol:

What a man.
Merc_Porto
General Manager

Post#14 » by Merc_Porto » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:46 am

guest81 wrote:
Note30 wrote:Dude got us two overall first picks and a solid backup PF. I can't complain. 6 years we couldn't put a team that plays defense around him. With the Milcic signing, and drafting Flynn and Wes over Curry and Cousins, I was surprised he didn't ask out earlier.

Love got treated like garbage his whole time here

By who, by the fans ?

So, he did all the childish things against the FO, yeah they deserved that. NICE.

What about the fans ? You think that is alright to do ?
If you think that it´s normal, we have a huge different sports cultural.
The J Rocka
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,730

Post#15 » by The J Rocka » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:52 am

mercgold3 wrote:
The J Rocka wrote:At least he had the decency in letting Flip know that he wouldn't be re-signing here

By his agent. (He said when it was presented in Cleveland)

He didn´t had the courage to talk to Flip personally. :lol:

What a man.

Love, his agent, whatever. 'They' could've easily kept the Wolves in the loop till the very end when he had already made his mind up that he was going to leave. Could've been a Dwightmare but in the end both sides got what they wanted.
guest81
Assistant Coach

Post#16 » by guest81 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:58 am

mercgold3 wrote:
guest81 wrote:

By who, by the fans ?

So, he did all the childish things against the FO, yeah they deserved that. NICE.

By management. The only childish things done were by management. Kevin Love didn't have anything to do with the Wolves struggles while he was here, it was all Taylor and Khan.

Remember Love coming out of college was just suppose to be a solid rebounder who could get some points. Instead he became a guy who averaged 26-13-5, and played like a top 5 player. It's a damn shame what Khan and Taylor put around him
Merc_Porto
General Manager

Post#17 » by Merc_Porto » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:05 am

guest81 wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:
guest81 wrote:

By who, by the fans ?

By management. The only childish things done were by management. Kevin Love didn't have anything to do with the Wolves struggles while he was here, it was all Taylor and Khan.

Remember Love coming out of college was just suppose to be a solid rebounder who could get some points. Instead he became a guy who averaged 26-13-5, and played like a top 5 player. It's a damn shame what Khan and Taylor put around him

Oh forget it, you are the one that thinks all the bad things said/done by K.Love (already with Flip as president as well, not Khan) were just innocent coincidences.

;) Top-5 player on offense. Sure.

Top 10000 on defense.
guest81
Assistant Coach

Post#18 » by guest81 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:25 am

mercgold3 wrote:
guest81 wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:
By who, by the fans ?

Oh forget it, you are the one that thinks all the bad things said/done by K.Love (already with Flip as president as well, not Khan) were just innocent coincidences.

Top 10000 on defense.

The Boston trip was the most overblown story ever. Love never wanted to play for the Celtics
Merc_Porto
General Manager

Post#19 » by Merc_Porto » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:26 am

guest81 wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:
guest81 wrote:

Top 10000 on defense.

The Boston trip was the most overblown story ever. Love never wanted to play for the Celtics

LOL
guest81
Assistant Coach

Post#20 » by guest81 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:28 am

mercgold3 wrote:
guest81 wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:

Top 10000 on defense.

LOL

You really think he wanted to go play with Rondo and Jeff Green? Love isn't dumb

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves