ImageImageImage

The Bounce Bros vs the Splash Bros Game Thread: Part Deux

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

packforfreedom
Analyst
And1: 4,020

Re: The Bounce Bros vs the Splash Bros Game Thread: Part Deux 

Post#101 » by packforfreedom » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:53 am

I'm so sick of all these "I'm done watching the wolves, till Rubio's back" comments.

What are you expecting??? We were playing the freaking Warriors, who are an incredibly good team and we are without three starters and with a couple of teenagers instead.
packforfreedom
Analyst
And1: 4,020

Post#102 » by packforfreedom » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:32 am

takeaways from the game:

first my daily Dieng rant. Somebody really needs to teach him how to play defense and how to rebound. Hummel is a better post defender than Dieng atm. His offensive game comes around, his fadeaway stepback standing bank shot is cool and his passing is really helping the offense.

LaVine's passing is getting really good, he's improving.

Shabazz played some good man defense, at some point, when he'll understand rotations he'll be an okay defensive player.

Troy Daniels is legit give him all the minutes.

Flip's trying to inflate Buds value, but unfortunatly it not working, cause Bud is bad.

Mo is driving me crazy. his shot selection is barea-like but he isn't playing with the heart of JJ. It's obvious that he regrets his decision to come here

Young is a bad fit.

Bennett's ceiling is a 15min guy off the bench.

roster-wise Flip must focus on the player options of Bud and Young. Young might waive it, just for the chance to play for a good team. Bud is almost unmoveable, but is an expiring next year and with some 2nd rounders attached, who knows?
Killboard
Analyst
And1: 943

Post#103 » by Killboard » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:31 am

The first half was pretty watchable, Lavine did a pretty good job, gorgui was a factor and young made his shots. The low point were wiggins foul problem, thad forcing his dribble too much, and mo pulling nasty jumpers.
I didnt watch the third quarter but in the fourth daniels was on fire. I think that with Lavine slowly making his way to be a average PG and Daniels 3PT shooting we can make Mo and Bud expendables when Kmart and Ricky comeback.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves