ImageImageImage

Lorenzo brown

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

WhatYaWant
Senior
And1: 549

Lorenzo brown 

Post#1 » by WhatYaWant » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:36 am

this guy is a clown and a total loser the worst pg i ever seen and hogs it from wiggins cut this loser from the team
wat
ya
want
Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Re: Lorenzo brown 

Post#2 » by Merc_Porto » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:39 am

WTF is this ?
Cmon.
WhatYaWant
Senior

Post#3 » by WhatYaWant » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:48 am

mercgold3 wrote:WTF is this ?
Cmon.

?
wat
ya
want
Grits n Gravy
General Manager
And1: 1,800

Post#4 » by Grits n Gravy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:27 am

Terrible post sir.
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,458

Re: AW: RE: Lorenzo brown 

Post#5 » by Foye » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:14 pm

WhatYaWant wrote:this guy is a clown and a total loser the worst pg i ever seen and hogs it from wiggins cut this loser from the team

He makes a living in the NBA. Paid hundreds of thousands a year whenever he makes the cut. What are your achievements?
WhatYaWant
Senior

Re: AW: RE: Lorenzo brown 

Post#6 » by WhatYaWant » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Foye wrote:
WhatYaWant wrote:this guy is a clown and a total loser the worst pg i ever seen and hogs it from wiggins cut this loser from the team

He is making a living in the NBA. Paid hundreds of thousands a year whenever he makes the cut. What are your achievements?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using RealGM Forums mobile app

i
got
out
da
bin
wat
ya
want
Ranger
Sophomore
And1: 144

Post#7 » by Ranger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Not sure if trolling, or terrible.
urinesane
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,882

Post#8 » by urinesane » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:34 pm

You seem like a pretty big loser yourself, buddy.
PharmD
Head Coach
And1: 5,536

Post#9 » by PharmD » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:24 am

Brown's chances of making the team took a huge hit. He looked bad, Tyus looked great, and Rudez looked good. Pretty much a disaster for him.
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,530

Post#10 » by Note30 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:50 am

In before the lock
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

[*]-Mar 2023 in reference to the Gobert trade.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LesGrossman
Head Coach
And1: 4,114

Post#11 » by LesGrossman » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:24 am

Dont crowd the point guard position. Ricky needs to play a lot and then theres Jones and Miller. Waive Brown. Sad but sometimes has to happen.
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Fan of the game of Basketball, no matter the team, league or players. Opposed to all sorts of person cult and show/entertainment/marketing over substance.
packforfreedom
Analyst
And1: 4,020

Post#12 » by packforfreedom » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:33 am

I hope he gets signed by someone. he has improved during the summer and I still think he could at least become a decent 3rd stringer.

Terrible thread, please go away.
Ranger
Sophomore

Post#13 » by Ranger » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:05 pm

I also think it's pretty harsh to hammer the guy after one bad preseason game, when he's demonstrated ability in many other situations. We might be too crowded right now, but I'd imagine he'll catch on with somebody.
Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

Post#14 » by Devilzsidewalk » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:31 pm

I've accepted that he's a 3rd string PG that will occasionally have his moments, but for the most part, look like a 3rd string PG. He can be a better defender than he showed against Chicago though, and he needs to be to earn a roster spot. I don't think the team expects him to be bombing threes or dicing guys up off the dribble, but they probably expect him to get the team into their offensive sets quickly and be a solid defensive presence.
minimus
RealGM
And1: 3,724

Post#15 » by minimus » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:10 pm

Devilzsidewalk wrote:I've accepted that he's a 3rd string PG that will occasionally have his moments, but for the most part, look like a 3rd string PG. He can be a better defender than he showed against Chicago though, and he needs to be to earn a roster spot. I don't think the team expects him to be bombing threes or dicing guys up off the dribble, but they probably expect him to get the team into their offensive sets quickly and be a solid defensive presence.

I would not say that he was the only one who was terrible in defense, the whole team was terrible. I'd like to see his improvement in outside shot, but he has been unreliable from distance.
LesGrossman
Head Coach
And1: 4,114

Post#16 » by LesGrossman » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:28 pm

I dont suggest to "hammer" him because one poor game. If you carry a roster that is way larger than what you are willing to take with you going into the season, tough decisions will have to be made and people have to be let go, not "because" they did something or not but simply because there is less need for them than for others. And thats the case with the fourth point guard imho.
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Fan of the game of Basketball, no matter the team, league or players. Opposed to all sorts of person cult and show/entertainment/marketing over substance.
Ranger
Sophomore

Post#17 » by Ranger » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:38 pm

LesGrossman wrote:I dont suggest to "hammer" him because one poor game. If you carry a roster that is way larger than what you are willing to take with you going into the season, tough decisions will have to be made and people have to be let go, not "because" they did something or not but simply because there is less need for them than for others. And thats the case with the fourth point guard imho.

That's a fine perspective to have, to be honest. I just thought the OP calling him a clown and loser was pretty damn harsh, considering he's been pretty freakin' successful at the whole basketball thing.
Feilong
Veteran
And1: 1,029

Post#18 » by Feilong » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:23 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/WolvesRadio/status/653589156841451520[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/WolvesRadio/status/653590214229647361[/tweet]
Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

Post#19 » by Devilzsidewalk » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:24 pm

minimus wrote:
Devilzsidewalk wrote:I've accepted that he's a 3rd string PG that will occasionally have his moments, but for the most part, look like a 3rd string PG. He can be a better defender than he showed against Chicago though, and he needs to be to earn a roster spot. I don't think the team expects him to be bombing threes or dicing guys up off the dribble, but they probably expect him to get the team into their offensive sets quickly and be a solid defensive presence.

I would not say that he was the only one who was terrible in defense, the whole team was terrible. I'd like to see his improvement in outside shot, but he has been unreliable from distance.

he wasn't even close to being the only one, I just think that needs to be what he brings to the table first and foremost to justify a roster spot since he's not a particularly gifted scorer or playmaker. With Kmart, it's barely tolerable and he's a much better offensive player, but if Brown doesn't show some defensive chops, then the front office brass is probably going to wonder why he should be on the roster over whomever.
PharmD
Head Coach
And1: 5,536

Post#20 » by PharmD » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:35 pm

I think Lo is a really good on ball defender. He's smart and he has really quick hands. I'd like to keep him because he's pretty good, plus if Ricky gets dinged Miller can't be expected to play more than 15-20 minutes which would leave you with a ton of Tyus vs opposing starters. There's also a real possibility that 40 year old Miller goes down at some point.

Prince showed nothing and also looked kind of pouty on the bench. He was the only guy that had no reaction to Lo's play that broke that dude's ankles.

Adrian Payne's floor is "totally worthless player that's a great bench cheerleader".

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves