Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

sky4it
Junior
And1: 83

Re: Draft Day 2016 

Post#881 » by sky4it » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Piecake wrote:
Klomp wrote:
Piecake wrote:Well, I think it is pretty clear that we are not done making moves. Thibs has repeatedly stressed the importance of shooting in all of his interviews, and we did not really solve that issue this draft.

Even if we had drafted Buddy Hield, one player does not turn shooting from a weakness to a strength. It would've been addressed, regardless.

True, but If we did draft Murray or Hield then I could see shooting being put on a time frame of within 2-3 years rather than this summer. Right now, I see us trying to address the shooting this summer with the Dunn pick based on what Thibs has repeatedly said

Klomp, I think piecake had it right the first time. He never did say one player can turn shooting from a weakness to a strength. What he was talking about was retrievable from the explanation. 3 point shooting of course is one thing this team does not possess in acceptable numbers. Shooting, particularily perimeter shooting, is the topic when you discuss guys like Hield and Murray. You need 3 point shooting in the NBA or defenses collapse on the interior. (Team shooting never was the issue, upgrading it was. This guy generalizes the topic by using the word "solve". There is nothing wrong with that. This isn't a class here in analytics, don't make it one.) He wasnt talking about team stats, ie(weakness and strengths) but team needs. So quit badgering the subject to a different one too pick your nose.

Now when you say, " It would've been addressed, regardless.", what are you talking about? What would have been addressed? Shooting? Shooting was Thibs remark. So the only "It" that your referring to has to be Shooting. Now what did you say? That shooting would have been addressed, (by Thibs), regardless of wether he addressed it or not in the new conference? Ok, nobody is disputing that team shooting or perimeter shooting is going to be addressed by the team, THAT IS WHY THEY PRACTICE. Now if its not addressed, that is, team shooting etc, know doubt Klomp we would know that too eventually. Dont you realize that that remark falls on its merits? People who have legs sometimes walk. <<<< Do you find that sentence sensible?

This is why I asked you to eliminate my account. I am sick and tired of talking to people who dont make sense and some who dont have an ounce of manners. So go ahead and dictate it to your pals, you punk. But you want to keep me around dont you Klomp? Because the fact is, clear thinking people dont want to hear you and your pals. So you have to try and traffic in legible people, because your short between the ears and it hurts.

Damn Im sick of reading this crap. And the guy who says well just dont come back then or use your account? You can go pick your nose also. I want all my posts here eliminated, those are my orders. I dont want to leave one word here for the impaired.

And by the way Piecake, you dont have to tell him that something is True mainly, because sometimes his owns words dont match the topic. I mean when your talking about horses and Klomp retrieves a rooster chicken and acts like its a horse, that dont it make it one. Piecake if you don't want to be called out for being wrong, don't generalize, be specific with the words you pick. Instead of using "solve", use upgrade or something like that. If your not specific around here, your words get trashed. I mean, I know exactly what you meant, so do they.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,947

Re: Draft Day 2016 

Post#882 » by Klomp » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:30 pm

sky4it wrote:Now when you say, " It would've been addressed, regardless.", what are you talking about? What would have been addressed? Shooting? Shooting was Thibs remark. So the only "It" that your referring to has to be Shooting. Now what did you say? That shooting would have been addressed, (by Thibs), regardless of wether he addressed it or not in the new conference? Ok, nobody is disputing that team shooting or perimeter shooting is going to be addressed by the team, THAT IS WHY THEY PRACTICE. Now if its not addressed, that is, team shooting etc, know doubt Klomp we would know that too eventually. Dont you realize that that remark falls on its merits? People who have legs sometimes walk. <<<< Do you find that sentence sensible?

Shooting would've still been addressed in FA even if we had drafted Hield or Murray.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves