ImageImageImage

Great win

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Kuwolves12
Freshman
And1: 55

Great win 

Post#1 » by Kuwolves12 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:07 am

I don't post a lot, been a wolves fan since kg (mn born and bread) and really got into them when they drafted wiggs from KU (my alma mater). I give this teams rise and success all to thibs. Their defense and intensity has been great lately, the stupid, careless mistakes have been few and far between as of late and I really like where this team is going. It'll be a long road, I don't expect instant greatness, but with a good draft or two and some good signings, I really think we'll be contenders.

Flame away.
Soupman
Assistant Coach
And1: 759

Re: Great win 

Post#2 » by Soupman » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:12 am

They already have KAT and Wiggins.
They have to get better in off-season.
Paul George? Darren Collison? Derek Rose? Jeff Teague?
They slept and got beat by the wolves.
Convert municipal and agricultural waste to refined natural gas. Sell the refined natural gas to gas companies. Use the money to provide a monthly basic income to people that earn less than $28,000 a year.
LibertyPrime
Starter
And1: 1,887

Post#3 » by LibertyPrime » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Kuwolves12 wrote:I don't post a lot, been a wolves fan since kg (mn born and bread) and really got into them when they drafted wiggs from KU (my alma mater). I give this teams rise and success all to thibs. Their defense and intensity has been great lately, the stupid, careless mistakes have been few and far between as of late and I really like where this team is going. It'll be a long road, I don't expect instant greatness, but with a good draft or two and some good signings, I really think we'll be contenders.

Flame away.

No flames here; I agree with almost everything you said. I think Thibs didn't know what he had at the beginning of the year. I give him credit for making the right adjustments. Ricky has been unleashed (to an extent), defensive discipline is leagues ahead of where it was last year, and eveything seems to be clicking right now. There's still the matter of Thibs the GM and what he's thinking when it comes to drafting, but I'll wait until the off-season to worry about that.
"The last domino falls here!"
Kuwolves12
Freshman
And1: 55

Post#4 » by Kuwolves12 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:22 am

LibertyPrime wrote:
Kuwolves12 wrote:I don't post a lot, been a wolves fan since kg (mn born and bread) and really got into them when they drafted wiggs from KU (my alma mater). I give this teams rise and success all to thibs. Their defense and intensity has been great lately, the stupid, careless mistakes have been few and far between as of late and I really like where this team is going. It'll be a long road, I don't expect instant greatness, but with a good draft or two and some good signings, I really think we'll be contenders.

Flame away.

No flames here; I agree with almost everything you said. I think Thibs didn't know what he had at the beginning of the year. I give him credit for making the right adjustments. Ricky has been unleashed (to an extent), defensive discipline is leagues ahead of where it was last year, and eveything seems to be clicking right now. There's still the matter of Thibs the GM and what he's thinking when it comes to drafting, but I'll wait until the off-season to worry about that.

We all complained that we didn't see development and improvement under Smitch. I'm definitely seeing improvement and development with this team. I have faith in thibs as gm, although it's going to get a lot tougher as we get better. Drafting #1 is easy, drafting #15 you better be able to scout talent. Now is time to convince the right free agents that Minnesota is the place to be.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves