ImageImageImage

The Official Jaden McDaniels Thread

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,466

Re: The Official Jaden McDaniels Thread 

Post#861 » by winforlose » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:28 am

After shooting 2/4 against the Cavs Jaden is now back to 34.92% on the season from deep. He has literally improved form 33.7% to 34.92% in 2 games. This is the power of small sample sizes.
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,711

Post#862 » by Shaka_Zulu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:32 pm

Not just the 3s I'm liking how aggressive he is on offense past 2 games, attacking closeouts with floaters and mid ranges. He seems more hungry.

When his usual been the most low energy player in the team on offense (even slowmo has had more drive to get his own bucket).
TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,906

Post#863 » by TGW » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:56 pm

gandlogo wrote:
Klomp wrote:I fall somewhere in the middle. I haven't turned on him to the point where I feel it's paramount to trade him, but I think I'm giving potential trade calls a little bit more thought when they might come up.

Exactly where I'm at on him too. Everyone wants big, two-way wings, so it would be tough to move him without getting a similar player back. Deni Avdija is similar, but different. Both are coming into extensions - with poison pills. Not straight up, but I would at least listen this year.

The Wizards would hang up on you.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,891

Post#864 » by Colbinii » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:07 pm

TGW wrote:
gandlogo wrote:
Klomp wrote:I fall somewhere in the middle. I haven't turned on him to the point where I feel it's paramount to trade him, but I think I'm giving potential trade calls a little bit more thought when they might come up.

Exactly where I'm at on him too. Everyone wants big, two-way wings, so it would be tough to move him without getting a similar player back. Deni Avdija is similar, but different. Both are coming into extensions - with poison pills. Not straight up, but I would at least listen this year.

Why are you here?

Do you search Deni Avdija in the forum and comment on every board which mentions him?
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
gandlogo
Junior
And1: 367

Post#865 » by gandlogo » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:22 am

TGW wrote:
gandlogo wrote:

No they wouldn’t. And I love Deni. But troll elsewhere please.
shrink
RealGM
And1: 14,701

Post#866 » by shrink » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:31 am

gandlogo wrote:
TGW wrote:
gandlogo wrote:

No they wouldn’t. And I love Deni. But troll elsewhere please.

1. Avidja is having a bounce back season, but both he and McDaniels just got market price extensions with slight team discounts. Neither contract was constrained by CBA Rules (maxes, MLE, etc). Not enough time has passed for their value of their multi-year contracts to be radically different than neutral.

2. McDaniels is an unbelievable perimeter defender on the NBA’s best defense. WAS is the NBA’s worst defense. WAS might not make that trade, but they certainly aren’t hanging up without a discussion.

I appreciate posters from other forums stopping by to give us unbalanced analysis of their teams. This was just fan BS, which should stay on your own board. Learn from Nate.
BlacJacMac
Sixth Man
And1: 1,256

Post#867 » by BlacJacMac » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:40 am

I’d want to see Deni shoot like this more than 1 year in a row before even thinking about it.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,964

Post#868 » by Klomp » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:46 pm

Read on Twitter
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,466

Post#869 » by winforlose » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 am

8-14, 3-7 from deep, 20 points. We know 2 things. 1, Jaden hates Detroit. 2, Jaden can drop 20 on any given night.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,964

Post#870 » by Klomp » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 am

Read on Twitter
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,891

Post#871 » by Colbinii » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:54 am

Worth every penny
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves